Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Business For 2020: Start Now, Don't Be Left Behind. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business For 2020: Start Now, Don't Be Left Behind. (873 Views)

Work From Home Jobs Without Experience 2020 | Start Making Money Online Mow! / Dropshipping 2020. Start Your Ecommerce Business Without Stocking Products / Lagos Fishermen Lament Over Dangote Refinery: "What Will Be Left For Us?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business For 2020: Start Now, Don't Be Left Behind. by digicoon: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2019
Opportunities in Agro-Export in Nigeria.
In the early years of Nigeria Independence, we where self sufficient in the area of food stability, we use to export agricultural commodities to other countries and we were referred to as giant of Africa.

With the discovery of oil, we slowly started drifting away from what used to be once known as our source of livelihood and started
pursuing shadows.

The discovery of oil caused a sharp decline in our agricultural activities and export, people where no longer being sensitized as to food sufficiency through farming. As a country we started depending solely on oil money and left agriculture. Everyone wanted quick money, everyone wanted to work in NNPC, Cheveron, Shell, etc...

The good news is that opportunities still exist in agro export in Nigeria with many European countries like Germany, Hungary, Finland, and the likes in constant search of our agricultural produce for importation.

For example, cocoa beans is a very big money spinner in the export zone with its uses in the food and confectionery industry. Cocoa is used in making chocolates and other beverages, which the western world value a lot. We also have other agricultural produce like, Cashew, Ginger, Bitter Kola, Cotton, Groundnut, etc. These products are equally money spinners in the export industry.

I have been opportune to be involved in series of agro export deals to the international market I got from the comfort of my room without having to run around looking for these buyers. The trick to doing this business is quite simple but you need someone to guide you as there are information's you need to be aware of before you venture into it. I have been brokering deals for cocoa, cashew and bitter kola exports from the comfort of my room without having to move an inch from my space and no major investments to achieve this for the past 4 years.

The last deal I executed was done last month October on cocoa beans.

Let me give you a little analysis of what I made from this deal. I got a foreign buyer from holland that needed 150 tons of cocoa beans.
A bag of cocoa from cross river ikom is around #47,000 - #52,000
A ton of cocoa beans in cross river Ikom is from the range of #750,000 - #790,000
I got my supplies at #48,000 per bag that is #768,000 per ton
150 ton = #115,200,000 for supplies.
A ton is equal to 16 bags of cocoa beans.
I sold to my international buyer at #52,500 per bag which is #840,000 per ton.
150 ton = #126,000,000 for supplies
I charged like this because I needed to transport the cocoa in 5 30 ton trucks at #300,000 each which is 1,500,000 to Lagos where it would be processed for export. I also needed to make a reasonable percentage for the freight forwarder & Financier.
Basically I had #10,800,000 for internal logistics while cost of shipping was taken care of by the buyer. After all the logistics, I had approximately #3,000,000 as my profit. This was what I made last month October.

There are three ways in which you can start Agro Export in Nigeria:
1. Agro Export Agent (Broker): As an Agro Export Agent, you would not be needing much to start, all you would be doing is brokering the deals and getting your commissions for every transaction you get. You would be making use of Digital marketing practices to help you get your clients.
2. Small Scale Exporter: You would need a little capital to start, this capital is used in purchasing the agricultural products in small quantity, packaging and branding it too. You would also need to implement digital marketing practices to get clients and logistics is usually mainly by air cargo.
3. Big Time Agro Exporter: This kind of exporter would need huge capital as a starter. Warehousing and the rest become a factor if you want to start like this.

Whichever way you choose to begin, either as an Agent or Small Scale Exporter, it doesn't take soo much time to become big if you are consistent and dedicated to the business.
To start exporting agricultural products from Nigeria, you need to get more information on the following:

How to contact foreign buyers of Agricultural Products.
How to get foreign buyers to sign an export contract with you.
Where and How to source for cheap agro products in abundance for export.
Methods of payment recognized in agro export business.
Documents needed in Agro Export
These and many more information I have put together in a PDF Guide to enable you make an informed decision in starting Agro Export Business with little or no capital.

This eBook cost only #1,050 and as a bonus you get access to join our Agro Export Membership Group on WhatsApp, where you would meet with other big exporters and intending ones, and you get to learn a lot relating to Technology, Funding & Marketing in Agro Business.

You automatically become a member of our agro export cooperative where you can get access to help regarding funding any export deal.

This offer is only available from now until 24th of November, 2019.
Price for our cooperative is #15,000 after this date.
Download this eBook Now and join our whatsapp group & cooperative for FREE.
DOWNLOAD NOW HERE

Re: Business For 2020: Start Now, Don't Be Left Behind. by digicoon: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2019
Don't miss this opportunity.
Re: Business For 2020: Start Now, Don't Be Left Behind. by digicoon: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Get all the help you need.
Re: Business For 2020: Start Now, Don't Be Left Behind. by digicoon: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Marketing, Technology & Funding...
Re: Business For 2020: Start Now, Don't Be Left Behind. by digicoon: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Join smart people in doing things the smart way.
Re: Business For 2020: Start Now, Don't Be Left Behind. by Realtizzy(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Please i need your direct contact
Re: Business For 2020: Start Now, Don't Be Left Behind. by digicoon: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Realtizzy:
Please i need your direct contact
Check My Signature.

(1) (Reply)

School Bag Manufacturers In Nigeria / e / A Petrol Station Along Kubwa Dual Carriageway (katampe) In Abuja Is On Fire. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.