Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Stella Dimoko Korkus Talk On How She Hated Ruth Kadiri After Watching Her Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko Korkus Talk On How She Hated Ruth Kadiri After Watching Her Movie (402 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stella Dimoko Korkus Talk On How She Hated Ruth Kadiri After Watching Her Movie by ipreach: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2019
Popular blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus through her post on the social media talk about the veteran Nigerian actress, Ruth Kadira and what she thought about her after watching a movie where she acted a very wicked mum to her step daughters.

According to Stella, the actress got the role that made her filled with so much hatred for her after watching the movie.

She wrote on Instagram:
"Last night I watched a movie where Ruth Kadiri acted a very wicked mum to her step daughters. She got that role so well I was filled with so much hatred for her.

"I had to send her a private message addressing her as WITCH...Now I understand how one would watch a movie and want to beat up the actors when u see them face to face. Ruth you deserve every award you get for a your Stellar role but please I hope you are not wicked for real? Congrats on your award. I must give you hot Konk when I see you."

"World people and monitoring spirits una good money. "

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5HgTNCoHRJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SEE https://www.believespot.com/2019/11/i-was-filled-with-so-much-hatred-for-her-Stella-Dimoko-korkus-talk-about-actressRuth-Kadiri.html

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Debunks News Of Her Passport Being Seized In Dubai / Eniola Badmus Gets Trolled For Sharing A Popular Post About ‘dating Other's Men' / Zinoleesky Releases A New Song And It's Lit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.