Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video (63394 Views)

Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by lalasticlala(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2019
OAP Daddy Freeze has condemned Babcock University for expelling the female student seen in the leaked Babcock sex video.

Reacting to the news of her expulsion via his page, Daddy Freeze expressed his opinion:

"In my opinion Babcock shouldn’t have expelled the lady for what she consented to, off campus, while on holiday."

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Riele(f): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2019
They were wrong .

They should have given her scholarship for promoting the image of their school.

And maybe compensate her for the stress she went through while filming the video .

320 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Brandstudio01: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2019
Freeze my man seems to be alot more familiar with sympathetic words than giving people a lift out of misery. Or better still he can just head an NGO if he is this interested in others than criticism. Because one will be remembered not for what we said, but how we made others feel. Guys it has alot to do with feelings, than Words

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by siegfried99(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2019
I agree with freeze on this..as long it was consensual among adults..shouldn't be an issue.

A suspension/reprimand would have been better.

People do worse things than this behind the scenes..

Ole ni everybody grin

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Homeboiy: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Las Las everybody is a hypocrite

49 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by geesilver(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
inasmuch as i don't support immorality but it would have been good for Babcock university to temper justice with mercy. most of our youth does things out of youthful exorberance without realizing the damage this could cause them and the NAMES attached to them. i was of the opinion of a more remorseful punishment than condemning them to the society. you cant bath a child and throw him away with the waste water.
this was never a case of rape or assault, it seems consensual, why crucifying them this much................treating them this way will never make them to learn a lesson from this rather their heart will be filled with bitterness and hatred towards society. they need us more............ let him without a sin cast the first stone.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Monaco2(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
That is exactly my thought, they are hypocrites, she had sex like everyone else, not in school premises school was on holiday, so what exactly is her offense that she had to be expelled ?!?

It’s funny how people are on my mention trying to “school” me on reputation n all that, the thing now is,is she the only girl collecting d!ck in the school, will parents withdraw their children from the school because a girl had consensual sex with her boyfriend?!? She kiiii person?!? She smoke weed?!? She join cult?!? NO. Just because she do weytin almost everyone if not everybody Dey do, pastors sef Dey fornicate church no Dey fall na cor student wey collect d!ck on her down time undecided no one should quote me here talking about morals n reputation again o

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Jestin: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
The actions of the students involved might not be right but on the contrary, the VC of the sch May even be doing worse in secret.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by sammyj: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
The girl is a sperm eater.

That's how talented girls do.

Ladies: When you suck your man ensure you swallow everything, it is nutritious.

It makes you add up and look fresh and younger.

wink

Why expell her over simple sex??

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Neroiam(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Tbh... the two both of them don fvck up already.
Cockbar abi Cockbab ...sorry Babcock don do dia own..
But it doesn't really put an end to sexual immorality in that school na.

The girl is being ridiculed 'cos a leaked video victimized her. Well, na who dem catch be thief

E sure for me say by now, people wey get sextapes don delete their own even format the phone seff

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Pabloosas(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Chief reactant

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Luckyomon(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
I agree
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by adarayz(f): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
This guy is high on albino grass

Somebody should give him milk.

The schools image got tarnished daddy freeze, I think it's akamu that's in your brain

You guy should understand the situation, the caption on the lead video was "a babcock student" not a dark girl

#be-guided

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Chukwurah003: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Illiterate statement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by kristen12(f): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
They're adults and every adult have sex whether premarital or not.

Nigerians should stop pretending they don't have sex.

The only mistake they made was releasing the video because the girl was fully aware of the recording. The sex wasnt under duress, they obviously enjoyed it.

It happened in april and it wasn't in the school compound.

If the video didn't go viral, she would'nt have been expelled. She's not the only one having sex in babcock.

We really need to stop the pretence.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by LollipopCandy(f): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
It's their school, their rules!

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by deebrain(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
If they did not take action like this, it is you people that will still come online and rant about how "hypocritical" the school is having such a student in their fold.

Nobody is perfect. But that is not the license to condone rubbish. Haba! Where are the years our youth thought twice about their actions and those they will put to shame, before doing such.

It's not enough again to have indiscriminate sex,we now video it not even considering the risk.

The school is in perfect order in expelling the said student. He or she is an ambassador of the school whether in session or not in session.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Baztardmods: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
That boy should go and work in the adult movie industry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2019
At least he spoke sense finally for once. But the School's image was tarnished so they had no choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by ogawisdom(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2019
She deserves expulsion in my humble opinion bc she is a kinda of ambassador to her school

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by CreepyBlackpool: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2019
the school was wrong to expel her, but hey, this is Nigeria

Treebear:

The way we act towards sex in this country , like it's the most filthy and dirty thing , you'd start to wonder if it's immaculate conception that makes our population grow at an exponential rate . cool cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2019
siegfried99:
I agree with freeze on this..as long it was consecual among adults..shouldn't be an issue.

A suspension/reprimand would have been better

Yep.
Schools are there to Mould and Correct. Suspend her if you must but Expulsion? Things that should attract Expulsion should be actual crimes. E.g Assault, Rape, Robbery, Fraud e.t.c.

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by jolyment: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2019
D
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Jerkules: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2019
She was Sexpelled because she performed Doggy in a Missionary Hospital, Who does that?

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Jh0wsef(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2019
very thoughtful of freeze.

meanwhile? Do you own a brand/ business?

Need more audience? Get good branding. We will do just that smiley

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by philip0906(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2019
ogawisdom:
She deserves expulsion in my humble opinion
Why? Because she had sex or because she did something mankind hadn't done?

You hypocrite probably has all sorts of illicit sex but crucify a lady who has consensual sex but has the sex tape released to the public without her consent.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by Conceptman: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2019
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by dermmy(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2019
The school image got tarnished, it's their rules anyway. But I'm sure there are lecturers in that school senate who have done worse with those female students.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video by lonelydora: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2019
Babcock is wrong on all sides expelling that girl. That means they should carry out virginity test on every student, and those that are not virgins should be expelled too.

If that girl has a good lawyer, she will definitely win the case with damages.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.