Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

--- - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / --- (5589 Views)

Palm Kernel Nut Suppliers Needed / For Bags Of DABINO & TIGERNUT Known As: Aya - Imumu - Ofio / Kola Nut Suppliers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: --- by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

I can hang out and keep up with conversations and probably not get lost in a crowd but I still prefer my room and silence to any of those.
were you always like this or is it something you developed later
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 7:37pm On May 03, 2020
DrLevi:

were you always like this or is it something you developed later

It's hard to say for sure. I like to think I developed it later but a part of me feels I've always had it in me.
Re: --- by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

This is a tough one cos I've been very open in my diary. Give me time to think.
I thought you had questions
Re: --- by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

It's hard to say for sure. I like to think I developed it later but a part of me feels I've always had it in me.

That's weird, a bit of both worlds
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
DrLevi:

I thought you had questions

You mean I should ask you questions?
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 8:54pm On May 03, 2020
DrLevi:

That's weird, a bit of both worlds

Explain how your introversion works?
Re: --- by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

You mean I should ask you questions?
Oh! My mistake.

So I'm to say some random fact about myself?

It'll be easier if I had questions to answer.

Anyway, I have questions.
What's your most embarrassing moment?
Re: --- by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

Explain how your introversion works?

Well I don't talk to people unless they talk to me first, or I absolutely have to make a request for something.

I spend almost all my day with headphones plugged in, so to talk to me to have to yell and until I hear you, most people don't have the strength so they don't bother.

I am also a movie freak and so I can spend all day indoors watching movies, reading, sleeping or playing video games. I usually have no motivation to go outside

I also hate loud noises, can't bear it.

I don't also fancy popular discussion amongst people, mostly when it lacks an intellectual input so I usually don't engaged in discussion.

For no reason will I get up and tell myself I'm visiting a friend.

So basically I'm the worst kind... I've made conscious efforts to change tho
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 9:12pm On May 03, 2020
DrLevi:

Oh! My mistake.

So I'm to say some random fact about myself?

It'll be easier if I had questions to answer.

Anyway, I have questions.
What's your most embarrassing moment?

In my diary I did mention one time a guy knelt down in the middle of the road begging me to spend the night at his side.

But I think that's not so embarrassing now that I think of it.

One that I find really embarrassing is one that I bleeped up big time. I was at the Gst unit, trying to get my form stamped. There was a queue and only until it had almost gotten to my turn did I realise I was at the wrong queue.

I found the right one and I was totally frustrated at that time to think of starting all over from the back. I told my friend who was a bit ahead in the line that I'll be at her back. I was gonna go sit somewhere and rest a bit.

When I saw it was almost her turn, I tried to get into the line and then my supposed crush who was directly at her back said I should get behind him. There's a total stranger at his back and I was sure the stranger wouldn't allow me jump the line.

This crush had actually been asking me out and I did see him as someone I could date. A reasonable person would allow me stamp the form before him but the nigga was just so self centered.

Okay now it seems I'm telling a totally different story. Don't worry I'll get to the embarrassing part
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 9:24pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

In my diary I did mention one time a guy knelt down in the middle of the road begging me to spend the night at his side.

But I think that's not so embarrassing now that I think of it.

One that I find really embarrassing is one that I bleeped up big time. I was at the Gst unit, trying to get my form stamped. There was a queue and only until it had almost gotten to my turn did I realise I was at the wrong queue.

I found the right one and I was totally frustrated at that time to think of starting all over from the back. I told my friend who was a bit ahead in the line that I'll be at her back. I was gonna go sit somewhere and rest a bit.

When I saw it was almost her turn, I tried to get into the line and then my supposed crush who was directly at her back said I should get behind him. There's a total stranger at his back and I was sure the stranger wouldn't allow me jump the line.

This crush had actually been asking me out and I did see him as someone I could date. A reasonable person would allow me stamp the form before him but the nigga was just so self centered.

Okay now it seems I'm telling a totally different story. Don't worry I'll get to the embarrassing part

Well, I got angry at the crush and left the whole place. Someone then told me that I could join another line which is for another faculty. I was skeptical about it but then the person assured me that once I get in there, there's nothing like arrangements according to faculties. I looked at the line and there was just like two persons there.

I joined the line and it got to my turn in no time. The person in charge asked me if I was in the said faculty, I nodded just to play along and get inside. The man asked again, I should have just used that as nature's way of telling me to say the fvcking truth but then I was too pissed. I agreed and got in. I was directed to the person in charge of the faculty I claimed to be in.

I showed her my form and she directed me to another lady who's in charge of my actual faculty. By then the man was also directing someone else to the lady in charge of my actual faculty. The lady said she can't handle two at a time. By then the man understood what had happened.

He sent me out and said some stuff right in front of everyone including my friends, the supposed crush and basically everyone in the queue. I had to leave there without stamping cos I felt really bad with myself for lying.

And I turned down that guy. That act alone removed the scales off my eyes to see a lot of his flaws.
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 9:25pm On May 03, 2020
DrLevi:

Well I don't talk to people unless they talk to me first, or I absolutely have to make a request for something.

I spend almost all my day with headphones plugged in, so to talk to me to have to yell and until I hear you, most people don't have the strength so they don't bother.

I am also a movie freak and so I can spend all day indoors watching movies, reading, sleeping or playing video games. I usually have no motivation to go outside

I also hate loud noises, can't bear it.

I don't also fancy popular discussion amongst people, mostly when it lacks an intellectual input so I usually don't engaged in discussion.

For no reason will I get up and tell myself I'm visiting a friend.

So basically I'm the worst kind... I've made conscious efforts to change tho

It's not so bad. It's actually quite normal.
Re: --- by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

Well, I got angry at the crush and left the whole place. Someone then told me that I could join another line which is for another faculty. I was skeptical about it but then the person assured me that once I get in there, there's nothing like arrangements according to faculties. I looked at the line and there was just like two persons there.

I joined the line and it got to my turn in no time. The person in charge asked me if I was in the said faculty, I nodded just to play along and get inside. The man asked again, I should have just used that as nature's way of telling me to say the fvcking truth but then I was too pissed. I agreed and got in. I was directed to the person in charge of the faculty I claimed to be in.

I showed her my form and she directed me to another lady who's in charge of my actual faculty. By then the man was also directing someone else to the lady in charge of my actual faculty. The lady said she can't handle two at a time. By then the man understood what had happened.

He sent me out and said some stuff right in front of everyone including my friends, the supposed crush and basically everyone in the queue. I had to leave there without stamping cos I felt really bad with myself for lying.

And I turned down that guy. That act alone removed the scales off my eyes to see a lot of his flaws.
cheesy cheesy cheesy I couldn't help but laugh
Village people planned you that day
Re: --- by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

It's not so bad. It's actually quite normal.
Normal? Wow! Thought I was an extreme
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 10:22pm On May 03, 2020
DrLevi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I couldn't help but laugh
Village people planned you that day

That feeling lasted for days and I still feel weird thinking about it.

So what's your own embarrassing story?
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 10:25pm On May 03, 2020
DrLevi:

Normal? Wow! Thought I was an extreme

Yeah. I do almost everything on your list. Just that I can start up conversations when I want to and when I'm dragged by friends to go visiting, I'm usually full of life, I try to make people laugh.
Re: --- by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

Yeah. I do almost everything on your list. Just that I can start up conversations when I want to and when I'm dragged by friends to go visiting, I'm usually full of life, I try to make people laugh.
Do people find you unapproachable?
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 10:29pm On May 03, 2020
DrLevi:

Do people find you unapproachable?

Some do. Some don't.
Re: --- by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

That feeling lasted for days and I still feel weird thinking about it.

So what's your own embarrassing story?
The only one that comes to mind was this time in secondary school. well I was young tho, one of those kids who skipped classes. I had a running stomach and was feeling pressed. I look at my seatmate and then best friend and told him I had to go home (the school's toilet was under repairs).
Nigga looked at me and said "Guy be a man, people from your tribe can hold shit, school will soon close anyway". Yeah I shouldn't have listened to him. So about 30mins later in the middle of class, I was dancing in my seat, moving my buttocks from one end to another, telling myself I was a true son of the soil. I think I was trying to let a fart out when all hell broke loose. I froze, hoping no one perceives it but alas 5 seconds later, someone shouted "Who mess?". The teacher was already pissed and brought out cane to flog the culprit. I just froze like I wasn't there. Las Las na my friend cast me, the rest cannot be told without reliving it.
I had to live with that shame for the rest of my 4 years in that school because it happened in JS1.

In my defense, I was only 9.
Re: --- by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

Some do. Some don't.
Do all the street girls hate you because you've never acknowledged their existence

They're not my type tho
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 10:54pm On May 03, 2020
DrLevi:

The only one that comes to mind was this time in secondary school. well I was young tho, one of those kids who skipped classes. I had a running stomach and was feeling pressed. I look at my seatmate and then best friend and told him I had to go home (the school's toilet was under repairs).
Nigga looked at me and said "Guy be a man, people from your tribe can hold shit, school will soon close anyway". Yeah I shouldn't have listened to him. So about 30mins later in the middle of class, I was dancing in my seat, moving my buttocks from one end to another, telling myself I was a true son of the soil. I think I was trying to let a fart out when all hell broke loose. I froze, hoping no one perceives it but alas 5 seconds later, someone shouted "Who mess?". The teacher was already pissed and brought out cane to flog the culprit. I just froze like I wasn't there. Las Las na my friend cast me, the rest cannot be told without reliving it.
I had to live with that shame for the rest of my 4 years in that school because it happened in JS1.

In my defense, I was only 9.

Lol... Eya...this is one experience I pray never to have
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 10:56pm On May 03, 2020
DrLevi:

Do all the street girls hate you because you've never acknowledged their existence

They're not my type tho

We moved to this area and I can only boast of one female friend who happens to be a neighbor and was/is very clingy. I'm usually indoors and never come out except it's necessary.
Re: --- by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

We moved to this area and I can only boast of one female friend who happens to be a neighbor and was/is very clingy. I'm usually indoors and never come out except it's necessary.
I'm starting to think you're worse than I am undecided
Re: --- by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 03, 2020
PrincessMila:

Lol... Eya...this is one experience I pray never to have
Well you never heard this, it never happened lipsrsealed
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 11:04pm On May 03, 2020
DrLevi:

I'm starting to think you're worse than I am undecided

The good thing is, anyone that makes a tiny little attempt to come close to me, they're in for a treat. That's if I'm feeling their vibe.

Also I roll well with guys than with girls
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 11:04pm On May 03, 2020
DrLevi:

Well you never heard this, it never happened lipsrsealed

Sure grin
Re: --- by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 03, 2020
[sub][/sub]
PrincessMila:

The good thing is, anyone that makes a tiny little attempt to come close to me, they're in for a treat. That's if I'm feeling their vibe.

Also I roll well with guys than with girls
One of those girls with make besties. How does your BF cope?

Infact describe your relationship, how does your introvertedness get in the way, do you do PDA and stuff?
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 12:01am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:
[sub][/sub]
One of those girls with make besties. How does your BF cope?

Infact describe your relationship, how does your introvertedness get in the way, do you do PDA and stuff?

It's not my fault, I grew up with guys. It's only natural that I vibe well with them.

As for relationship, almost every relationship I've ever gotten into is distant. So the so called BF don't get to see how much I relate with guys.

As for my introvertedness, it gets in the way of so many relationships. I mean both friends and boyfriend. My sanity can only be fun with people for a certain amount of time. Once it exceeds that amount of time, I start to lose it gradually.

In school I would close my windows and lock my gate and put in my slippers, even put off my light so no one would know I'm around. And then I snub calls of some friends just so they can't reach me. If they try coming to my place, they'll see everywhere locked up. Am I bad?
Re: --- by Nobody: 12:03am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

It's not my fault, I grew up with guys. It's only natural that I vibe well with them.

As for relationship, almost every relationship I've ever gotten into is distant. So the so called BF don't get to see how much I relate with guys.

As for my introvertedness, it gets in the way of so many relationships. I mean both friends and boyfriend. My sanity can only be fun with people for a certain amount of time. Once it exceeds that amount of time, I start to lose it gradually.

In school I would close my windows and lock my gate and put in my slippers, even put off my light so no one would know I'm around. And then I snub calls of some friends just so they can't reach me. If they try coming to my place, they'll see everywhere locked up. Am I bad?
This part is just extreme... WTF shocked

Anyway, why long distant? You only like guys from far away? undecided
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 12:17am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

This part is just extreme... WTF shocked

Anyway, why long distant? You only like guys from far away? undecided

Lol... The good thing about the extreme part is, I'm a total delight when I'm done isolating grin

Well it just so happens to be long distant and I kinda like it sef. No too much drama. More like a relationship starts here at home and then we travel to different schools and the next time we get to see is if there's the holiday that tallies
Re: --- by Nobody: 12:24am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

Lol... The good thing about the extreme part is, I'm a total delight when I'm done isolating grin

Well it just so happens to be long distant and I kinda like it sef. No too much drama. More like a relationship starts here at home and then we travel to different schools and the next time we get to see is if there's the holiday that tallies
So you cool off from the world. What do you do during this time, alone in your room?

Yeah one time is understandable but all your relationships? It's a little too convenient to be a coincidence
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 12:31am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

So you cool off from the world. What do you do during this time, alone in your room?

Yeah one time is understandable but all your relationships? It's a little too convenient to be a coincidence

I sleep for the most of the time. Movies also. Assignment if there's any. Probably read if there's the possibility of an impending test.

The first serious relationship which was after secondary school so happened that we moved out of the state, and I could only visit once in a long while depending on the lie or excuse I could give my mum.

The second one started here at home and then we went to different schools. I did visit him at his school once and then we met at home, then the relationship ended.

The third one which is the present, I still haven't seen him since the relationship started.

grin
Re: --- by Nobody: 12:37am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

The third one which is the present, I still haven't seen him since the relationship started.

grin
WTF undecided

What kind of relationship is this? I don't remember reading the details in your diary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price / Health Benefits Of Plantains....both For Young And Old People($uckers Available) / All-male Tilapia Fingerlings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.