Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

--- - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / --- (5647 Views)

Palm Kernel Nut Suppliers Needed / For Bags Of DABINO & TIGERNUT Known As: Aya - Imumu - Ofio / Kola Nut Suppliers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 12:52am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

WTF undecided

What kind of relationship is this? I don't remember reading the details in your diary

That's because I haven't really dived into the details in my diary. It's a topic I've been trying to avoid.

It's not that bad. I know the guy in person and we've made out a few times but we weren't dating then. I just haven't seen him in over a year and the relationship kinda started this year.
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:10am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

That's because I haven't really dived into the details in my diary. It's a topic I've been trying to avoid.

It's not that bad. I know the guy in person and we've made out a few times but we weren't dating then. I just haven't seen him in over a year and the relationship kinda started this year.
I'm still so lost.
You're dating someone you haven't seen in over a year. How are you sure of your feelings for him? Why start an online relationship?

I'm asking too many questions this point
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 1:16am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

I'm still so lost.
You're dating someone you haven't seen in over a year. How are you sure of your feelings for him? Why start an online relationship?

Yeah I've been asking myself the same question ever since it started.

It's just that I basically turn down every guy that comes my way. Usually there's only one person I wanna talk to and then when I picture myself in a relationship, the same person comes to mind.

I never really wanted the whole thing to turn into a relationship, it just did. I was gonna wait till we meet in person again but he felt it's no use since we have already seen each other, done stuff together and all that. I tend to tell people I have a boyfriend just to push them aside and he did the same. So tada! I was automatically taken.
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 1:17am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

I'm still so lost.

Have you been in any relationship? Let me guess, no right?
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:21am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

Have you been in any relationship? Let me guess, no right?
You obviously didn't read my diary from the start

Certain friend is a nick for my ex. I've only dated her and it was technically long distance but distance so long we didn't even communicate at all(her phone was bad tho) we did see each other in church every Sunday and her place was a trek away
I was terrible at normal relationships then, a romantic one didn't stand a chance

I didn't even describe it like this on my diary, just simple called it "an epic disaster" grin
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:23am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

Yeah I've been asking myself the same question ever since it started.

It's just that I basically turn down every guy that comes my way. Usually there's only one person I wanna talk to and then when I picture myself in a relationship, the same person comes to mind.

I never really wanted the whole thing to turn into a relationship, it just did. I was gonna wait till we meet in person again but he felt it's no use since we have already seen each other, done stuff together and all that. I tend to tell people I have a boyfriend just to push them aside and he did the same. So tada! I was automatically taken.
This is so weird I am going to follow to see where it leads. I hope you'll keep us informed as situation unfolds.
In my opinion no one is dating anyone but what does a single guy like me know undecided
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 1:34am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

You obviously didn't read my diary from the start

Certain friend is a nick for my ex. I've only dated her and it was technically long distance but distance so long we didn't even communicate at all(her phone was bad tho) we did see each other in church every Sunday and her place was a trek away
I was terrible at normal relationships then, a romantic one didn't stand a chance

I didn't even describe it like this on my diary, just simple called it "an epic disaster" grin

Lol...yeah I did read your diary from the beginning but just once and a long time ago and I have a very short term memory.

Have you kissed a girl before?
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 1:36am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

This is so weird I am going to follow to see where it leads. I hope you'll keep us informed as situation unfolds.
In my opinion no one is dating anyone but what does a single guy like me know undecided

There's a lot more interesting complication associated with the relationship which is technically the reason I haven't shared that much info about it in my diary.
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:38am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

Lol...yeah I did read your diary from the beginning but just once and a long time ago and I have a very short term memory.

Have you kissed a girl before?
This question is funny. I'm not that nerdy, of course I have
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:39am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

There's a lot more interesting complication associated with the relationship which is technically the reason I haven't shared that much info about it in my diary.
If it's so complicated, why is it still on?
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 1:40am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

If it's so complicated, why is it still on?

You need to understand the complication first.

He's the guy I cheated on my ex with. Makes any sense?
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 1:41am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

This question is funny. I'm not that nerdy, of course I have

Have you had sex then?
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:42am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

You need to understand the complication first.

He's the guy I cheated on my ex with. Makes any sense?
You've got a good novel material on your hands grin

Does he know this?
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:42am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

Have you had sex then?
Nope sad
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 1:44am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

You've got a good novel material on your hands grin

Does he know this?

No my ex definitely doesn't know and we still communicate. He recently found out I had started dating again cos of one those anonymous messages. He asked about the person but I found a way of waving it off...
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 1:45am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

Nope sad

Awwn.. You and me both
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:48am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

Awwn.. You and me both
Lol.... Females virgins are always fun.

So what's your excuse? Or should I say reason?
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 1:51am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

Lol.... Females virgins are always fun.

So what's your excuse? Or should I say reason?

Hey explain what you mean by we're always fun

What do you think?
Re: --- by Nobody: 1:53am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

Hey explain what you mean by we're always fun

What do you think?
It's fun finding out the reason why and I make it a habit of always asking

What do I think?
You've never mentioned anything in your diary to suggest you're interested, so I'm guessing either faith or fear
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 1:55am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

It's fun finding out the reason why and I make it a habit of always asking

What do I think?
You've never mentioned anything in your diary to suggest you're interested, so I'm guessing either faith or fear

Well, it's both. Faith and Fear.

What's your own excuse?
Re: --- by Nobody: 2:00am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

Well, it's both. Faith and Fear.

What's your own excuse?
Before I answer that, so you're getting married a virgin or someday you'll damn the consequences and just do it

Me? I've walked away from 2 chances(just wasn't up for it then), and I don't find a lot of gals attractive enough to get that intimate with. It's a mixture of failed opportunities and a habit of being picky
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 2:09am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

Before I answer that, so you're getting married a virgin or someday you'll damn the consequences and just do it

Me? I've walked away from 2 chances(just wasn't up for it then), and I don't find a lot of gals attractive enough to get that intimate with. It's a mixture of failed opportunities and a habit of being picky

Well I would love to get married a virgin but I fear the chances of that happening is very slim. I'm guessing one day I'll damn the consequences. It's just that I want to be damning the consequences with someone that's worth damming the consequences for.

Another reason I'm still a virgin is cos I feel the moment I'm not, I'll go wild.

If you don't find a lot of girls attractive to be intimate with, then you must be one hell of a prince charming
Re: --- by Nobody: 2:12am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

Well I would love to get married a virgin but I fear the chances of that happening is very slim. I'm guessing one day I'll damn the consequences. It's just that I want to be damning the consequences with someone that's worth damming the consequences for.
Once there's doubt, it only takes a guy with the right words at this point grin

Another reason I'm still a virgin is cos I feel the moment I'm not, I'll go wild.
virgins, y'all think alike. A female friend of mine said this recently. There's also the possibility you'd totally hate it

If you don't find a lot of girls attractive to be intimate with, then you must be one hell of a prince charming
Lol... I'm just weird undecided
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 2:19am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

Once there's doubt, it only takes a guy with the right words at this point grin

virgins, y'all think alike. A female friend of mine said this recently. There's also the possibility you'd totally hate it

Lol... I'm just weird undecided

I think the guy would need more than the right words.

I don't know about other virgins but I kinda started using guys for my pleasure sake after a midlife crises.
Also I'm one to feel indebted a lot for the very little things. I might just give in to a guy asking for sex just cos he did something I should be grateful for.

Weird is cute.
Re: --- by Nobody: 2:28am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

I think the guy would need more than the right words.

I don't know about other virgins but I kinda started using guys for my pleasure sake after a midlife crises.
Also I'm one to feel indebted a lot for the very little things. I might just give in to a guy asking for sex just cos he did something I should be grateful for.

Weird is cute.
Define "Using guys for pleasure" because you lost me there.
Also a midlife crisis? When you're still in your earlier life, I'm so lost

So it'd takes gratitude instead of sweet words?
If only those Hot guys would pay me for this information grin

Saying weird is cute is weird in itself. Stop painting a handsome guy behind the moniker, my face can cause you sleepless night
(Don't ask me to upload it, I can'tundecided)
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 2:34am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

Define "Using guys for pleasure" because you lost me there.
Also a midlife crisis? When you're still in your earlier life, I'm so lost

So it'd takes gratitude instead of sweet words?
If only those Hot guys would pay me for this information grin

Saying weird is cute is weird in itself. Stop painting a handsome guy behind the moniker, my face can cause you sleepless night
(Don't ask me to upload it, I can'tundecided)

I like to call any crisis midlife crisis, sorry grin
Using guys for my pleasure sake is basically feeling the urge to make out with someone and then I just call a guy. It's using cos I always stop him halfway. Also once they start catching feelings, that's the end of it.

Just hold on to the info, who knows, it might come in handy someday.

Thing is I'm also weird in my own way. I also tend to fall for weird guys wink Don't worry I won't ask for a picture cos I know you won't.
Re: --- by Nobody: 2:45am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

I like to call any crisis midlife crisis, sorry grin
Using guys for my pleasure sake is basically feeling the urge to make out with someone and then I just call a guy. It's using cos I always stop him halfway. Also once they start catching feelings, that's the end of it.

Just hold on to the info, who knows, it might come in handy someday.

Thing is I'm also weird in my own way. I also tend to fall for weird guys wink Don't worry I won't ask for a picture cos I know you won't.
Ah! You really meant it when you said you were using these guys.
You'll be so terrible when your virginity goes. So terrible
You do sound like someone having a midlife crisis

I've always preferred to strictly sexual, no commitment relationships, I like to think I'm single because that's what I'm still looking for. But apparently girls like you who 'use' guys never come my way

Having a thing for weird guys? I wonder why. What exactly attracts you about them
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 2:49am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

Ah! You really meant it when you said you were using these guys.
You'll be so terrible when your virginity goes. So terrible
You do sound like someone having a midlife crisis

I've always preferred to strictly sexual, no commitment relationships, I like to think I'm single because that's what I'm still looking for. But apparently girls like you who 'use' guys never come my way

Having a thing for weird guys? I wonder why. What exactly attracts you about them

Well for one, they're usually intelligent. They're introverts and don't know how to start up a conversation. Also the amusement on their face when they see the attention I shower them. I just find it all cute.
Re: --- by Nobody: 2:57am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

Well for one, they're usually intelligent. They're introverts and don't know how to start up a conversation. Also the amusement on their face when they see the attention I shower them. I just find it all cute.
Any there's not hidden agenda like the fact that they're likely to be more caring, probably won't contemplate cheating and are easily controlled?
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 3:02am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

Any there's not hidden agenda like the fact that they're likely to be more caring, probably won't contemplate cheating and are easily controlled?

Lol... I don't know any of those stuff.
Re: --- by Nobody: 3:04am On May 04, 2020
PrincessMila:

Lol... I don't know any of those stuff.
Yeah right... I feel pity for all the weird nerds around you. I feel they're endangered species at this point
Re: --- by PrincessMila(f): 3:10am On May 04, 2020
DrLevi:

Yeah right... I feel pity for all the weird nerds around you. I feel they're endangered species at this point

I'm not that bad. It's the reason I tied myself down with distant relationships.

Also I've only met a few weird nerds. The one in my class is married and he does have a thing for me but I don't do married men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodnews: Foreign Buyers Needed Your Local Food Stuff In U.k, Canada & U.s.a. / Coca Cola Does Not Kill Scorpions! / Commercial Goat Farming Business In Africa: Most Especially Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.