Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Funny Encounter With An Online Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Funny Encounter With An Online Fraudster (416 Views)

My Funny Chat With A Scammer / WANTED BY EFCC: Online Fraudster Cowrywise Osagie Enegbetale / My Funny But Frightening Experience With SARS Operatives!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Encounter With An Online Fraudster by tunjilee003: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2019
Nevermind my grammar
Yesterday was a lecture free day, so I was at home watching movies, my phone rang and it was an unknown number... I asked for the caller identity, he said he is a bank agent that I went to their bank last week for upgrading of account, i was confused i told him i have'nt visited the bank in the last three weeks.
Deep inside me i know he wants to fraud, i could detect through his accent, he sounds local.... He asked if I will come to their bank for upgrading, I know he wants to fool me, i acted like i had many bank account so i asked him what's the name of the bank he works...... He didn't reply me he went silent for some seconds, he asked of bvn number and i replied him he should tell me my bank
Name or else i won't tell him.....
I hanged up the call ,few minutes later he called while on the telephone i could hear some voices underground and i could sense that something was up.... I didn't make the mistake of giving him my Bvn....i cursed him and ever since then he didn't bother to call....
Re: My Funny Encounter With An Online Fraudster by ahnie: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2019
Thieves...

1 Like

Re: My Funny Encounter With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lol
Like they always call my line (I still wonder how they get it,but I suspect all those bank staff).
Nobody's details is 100% safe with them when it comes to banking activities.

I noticed that if they call,they'll tell me my name and all that except my bvn n pin.

One called me and it was equally something like your conversation. He said I came to their branch to sign some papers LOL. I asked him his branch and he went mute for a while,spoke up again and started yabbing me,asking me if I don't know the branch I opened an account in.lmaoo

It is now a full time job. You've just got to be wise.
Blowing of whistle to the EFCC in Nigeria is now another crime.
You won't know when you'll blow a whistle that'll blow your head........
Re: My Funny Encounter With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
And please is that bvn so important?
Because there is this bank that require you fill in your bvn and submit to someone before you get a card.
Re: My Funny Encounter With An Online Fraudster by Deepfeel(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
StacyO:
Lol
Like they always call my line (I still wonder how they get it,but I suspect all those bank staff).
Nobody's details is 100% safe with them when it comes to banking activities.

I noticed that if they call,they'll tell me my name and all that except my bvn n pin.

One called me and it was equally something like your conversation. He said I came to their branch to sign some papers LOL. I asked him his branch and he went mute for a while,spoke up again and started yabbing me,asking me if I don't know the branch I opened an account in.lmaoo

It is now a full time job. You've just got to be wise.
Blowing of whistle to the EFCC in Nigeria is now another crime.
You won't know when you'll blow a whistle that'll blow your head........
grin grin ;DD just came here to laugh don't call me a stalker , been frowning since morning
Re: My Funny Encounter With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Deepfeel:
grin grin ;DD just came here to laugh don't call me a stalker , been frowning since morning
Which whistle do you prefer I blow, if I confirm you to be one?
Maybe you'll go frown better in EFCC cell......
Re: My Funny Encounter With An Online Fraudster by Deepfeel(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
StacyO:

Which whistle do you prefer I blow, if I confirm you to be one?
Maybe you'll go frown better in EFCC cell......

eemm the kiss whistle kiss

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Police Arrest Three Fulani Herdsmen In Akwaibom State / 60-year-old Man Allegedly Defiles Neighbour's 10-year-old Daughter / Breaking!Civil Defence Shot Ebonyi Driver Dead  In A Close Range Amidst Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.