Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Sophia Momodu Reveals How Her House Helper Stole Davido’s Daughter’s Passport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Reveals How Her House Helper Stole Davido’s Daughter’s Passport (537 Views)

'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Reveals How Her House Helper Stole Davido’s Daughter’s Passport by GidifeedNews: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2019
Davido’s first baby mama, Sophia Momodu has called out her house help for stealing a lot of money from her and also her daughter, Imade’s international passport.

Narrating the incident on her Instagram page, Sophia wrote:

Earlier this year my former assistant stole money and NY daughter’s Yankee passport. I didn’t even know it was missing till my older nanny told me to pls check my room for missing valuables 2 whole days after the girl had left us.

I thank God for his grace, we were able to retrieve most of the things she stole. Since then my trust issues heightened when it comes to workers I literally just let my mum & auntie do all the taking cos me I don’t even have that strength walahi.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/21/sophia-momodu-reveals-how-her-house-helper-stole-davidos-daughters-passport/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Marlians !!! Naira Marley Promises 100k To Fan Who Does This / Actress Rosemond Brown's Wig Falls Off While Twerking With Cardi B / Cardi B Calls Out Ghanaian Actress Akuapem And Efia Odo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.