Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nadia Buari Turns 37 Today, Shares Lovely Birthday Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Turns 37 Today, Shares Lovely Birthday Photos (899 Views)

Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday Today, Shares Sultry Photos / Zlatan Ibile Celebrates 25th Birthday Today - Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Turns 37 Today, Shares Lovely Birthday Photos by cypher247: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ghanaian born actress Nadia Buari is +1 today, she shared some lovely photos on her instagram page today.

She wrote
Life’s mill with its thrills and grills has its way of taking us through twists and turns.
Yet this journey won’t be fulfilling without the unconditional love that friends and family and of course buttercakes, exude.
Today represents a special milestone in my life’s journey.
Though this past year hasn’t been my most favorite of years, it is also the year that has inspired the most appreciation in me.
Appreciation for life from God and love from family.
Love I give is possible because of love I get from you all.
In thanking God for adding another year to this amazing life journey , I wish to dedicate this special day towards thanking you for endearing and enduring my journey and showering unto me the love that continues to light my path.
I humbly embrace and appreciate the light that your love has lit in my heart, that causes me to shine and smile even in the face of life’s adversities.
It makes me know that life won’t be possible without love from you, the best family in the world...whom it will forever hurt to miss.

THANk YOU.
Happy birthday Nadia Buari!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5HiXz0hTiI/

Re: Nadia Buari Turns 37 Today, Shares Lovely Birthday Photos by cypher247: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2019

Re: Nadia Buari Turns 37 Today, Shares Lovely Birthday Photos by phrancys001(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Finest
Re: Nadia Buari Turns 37 Today, Shares Lovely Birthday Photos by universaltv: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wow
Re: Nadia Buari Turns 37 Today, Shares Lovely Birthday Photos by izombie(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
If you see one nyash wey you wan bury your prick inside you go say.............

(1) (Reply)

New Bleaching Procedure Leaves Twitter Users In Shock (watch Video) / 4 Artistes Whose Albums May Flop In 2020 / Tb Joshua Seen Eating During Mountain Prayer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.