Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

l - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / l (1035 Views)

l / Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! / l (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

l by niskill: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
l
Re: l by niskill: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sample

Re: l by NairalandAngel(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
niskill:
We are into production of cassava fufu powder, we are based in ibadan and we are registered under the corporate affairs commission.
we need funds to increase our production.
we are committed to paying back 5% on monthly basis as returns on investment after the first 3 months. this can last as long as 2 years while the investment capital is still intact and it's renewable after 2 years.
we have access to cassava tuber through cassava farmers all year round.

you have access to our factory any time you want to visit.
upon coming in as an investor, we will give you our MOU, a copy of CAC reg. certificate and a copy of the ceo passport data page.

if you are interested kindly send a PM as this forum forbid posting of phone no and email.

thanks.

Please send me an email with the following details

1 Name of your CEO

2. Location of your farm in Ibadan

3. Year of commencement of the business

4. Copies of audited financial statements for the last 3 years

5. Your role in the company (Are you one of the owners an investor or an employee)

My email is nairalandangel@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: l by niskill: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
NairalandAngel:

1 Name of your CEO

5. Your role in the company (Are you one of the owners an investor or an employee)

Okay
Re: l by ProtectMyMoney: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
niskill:
We are into production of cassava fufu powder, we are based in ibadan and we are registered under the corporate affairs commission.
we re funds to increase our production.
we
if you are interested kindly send a PM as this forum forbid posting of phone no and email.

thanks.

What is your sales?

What is the profit on each pack!

Do customers buy on credit or cash and carry?

How many sku's do you have?

What is the daily production?

Have you test run the market and what were customer feedbacks?

Have you test run your products to people who buy bulk in Lagos island markets..

What steps have you taken to drive sales?
Re: l by niskill: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

What is your sales?

What is the profit on each pack!

Do customers buy on credit or cash and carry?

How many sku's do you have?

What is the daily production?

Have you test run the market and what were customer feedbacks?

Have you test run your products to people who buy bulk in Lagos island markets..

What steps have you taken to drive sales?
we are already in production.
we have products already in market but not yet in lagos island.
we have the capacity to produce 15 tonnes per but we can't maximise the use of our production factory because of lack of funds to increase production.
we have over 380 tonnes of cassava tubers ready for harvesting on farm to increase production.
Re: l by niskill: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
NairalandAngel:

1 Name of your CEO

Done
Re: l by Cjbros: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Send me details of how you intend generating such roi monthly and any other necessary details @ Cjakagod@gmail.com
Re: l by niskill: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Cjbros:
Send me details of how you intend generating such roi monthly and any other necessary details @ Cjakagod@gmail.com
okay
Re: l by niskill: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
niskill:
we need funds to increase our production.
we are committed to paying back 5% on monthly basis as returns on investment after the first 3 months. this can last as long as 2 years while the investment capital is still intact and it's renewable after 2 years.
we have access to cassava tuber through cassava farmers all year round.

you have access to our factory any time you want to visit.
upon coming in as an investor, we will give you our MOU, a copy of CAC reg. certificate and a copy of the ceo passport data page.

thanks.
Re: l by niskill: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
still on.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Investors See My Trade History / Wealth Solution Liquidator / I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.