Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally (4610 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by dekronik: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Since today is Thursday, I have decided to share this old photo of the heavyweights of Gongola/Adamawa politics. Atiku can be seen at the right, while behind him is his recently deceased Political aide Late Alh. Umar Pariya who died recently in Dubai. Former PDP Chairman Alh. Bamanga Tukur can also be seen in the pic.

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by izombie(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
I remember bamanga tukur. SDP and NRC then. Sad that at the end of it all none of the two parties had a nigerian president.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by ambu2: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
Very unfortunate that Umar Pariya was a political servant unto death. No freedom? Too bad. Even mechanic apprentices get freedom to be on their own. Well, may his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by SalamRushdie: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Umar Pariya tried ooo, PA from young man to old man ..Atiku should have forced him into politics abeg

1 Like

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by SalamRushdie: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Umar Pariya tried ooo, PA from young man to old man ..Atiku should have forced him into politics abeg ..You can never see me keep any staff this long , I want you to be your own person in 5 years man let others come work with me

1 Like

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by dekronik: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
From the horses mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by kokoA(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Umar Pariya tried ooo, PA from young man to old man ..Atiku should have forced him into politics abeg ..You can never see me keep any staff this long , I want you to be your own person in 5 years man let others come work with me
some PA are richer than some CEOs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by SalamRushdie: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
kokoA:
some PA are richer than some CEOs.

This one go rich , I trust Atiku
Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by dekronik: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:

More like a godson to Atiku. He is just a fews years older than @atiku first son and Adamawa Commissioner designate Adamu Atiku Abubakar (pictured).

1 Like

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by Iscoalarcon: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
is Bamanga Tukur still alive?
Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by wwwihy: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
30 Years old?
Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by chukel(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
is Bamanga Tukur still alive?
yes
Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by dekronik: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
ambu2:
Very unfortunate that Umar Pariya was a political servant unto death. No freedom? Too bad. Even mechanic apprentices get freedom to be on their own. Well, may his soul rest in peace.
While I'm not trying to insult you or thereabouts, I know you will gladly take his place if given the opportunity. Not only you, yours sincerely too.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by ambu2: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
dekronik:

While I'm not trying to insult you or thereabouts, I know you will gladly take his place if given the opportunity. Not only you, yours sincerely too.

It is not insult my brother. I will gladly take the job but I can assure you it will not be long before you see me speaking grammar in my State House of Assembly. For example, the current governor of Imo State Emeka Ihedioha started out as an aide to the same Atiku before leaping forward. In fairness, it may be that Umar Pariya was satisfied operating silently from background.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by TheFacelessMan: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
dekronik:

I wanted to scold you for being derisive...but the "yours sincerely" you appended made me laugh. grin
Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by helinues: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
SDP , MKO progress
Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by Amstupid(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Is SDP a party in Nigeria or Botswana
Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by Ekwensu12: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
helinues:
SDP , MKO progress

[/s]

1 Like

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by Inception(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Amstupid:

Just confirmed that you are
Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by Sirjamo: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
The only thing that remain of SDP is Natasha Akpoti with her fine face and British accent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by dekronik: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Amstupid:
Indomie generation spotted.

Re: 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally by rexwalters: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sirjamo:
The only thing that remain of SDP is Natasha Akpoti with her fine face and British accent.
Did you forget Papa Olu Falae?

(1) (Reply)

SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY / David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic / Atiku: I’ll Work To Restore Nigeria’s Preeminent Role In West African Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.