Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,423 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Mad Ooo!!! Leaked Funny Video Of Davido “SHITTING” In The Toilet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mad Ooo!!! Leaked Funny Video Of Davido “SHITTING” In The Toilet (599 Views)

After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti / Watch As Cardi B Was Taught How To Say Mad Ooo In Nigeria / Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mad Ooo!!! Leaked Funny Video Of Davido “SHITTING” In The Toilet by Chiomablog: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Leaked Funny Video Of Davido Shitting In The Toilet : Never to be caught unfresh!!! Davido was burst while using the toilet by his special man, Special Spesh.
The popular hype man, Spesh releases the video on his Instagram page to celebrate the Birthday of the singer, Davido. He took to his Instagram Handle and wrote :
I GAVE HIM D NAME BADDEST!!!! TODAY I WIN!!! MAD OOOOOO!!!SO FOR ALL D TIMES YOU HV POSTED NONSENSE OF ME LET ME LEAVE DIS HERE D SMELL WAS APPALLING YOU WILL SHIT AFTER HAVING #AGOODTIME!!! #HAPPYBIRTHDAYBROTHER

CLICK LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEO
https://chiomablog.com/omg-leaked-funny-video-of-davido-shitting-in-the-toilet/

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Coverd In Silver Paint / Naira Marley’s ‘opotoyi’ & Burna Boy’s ‘killin Dem’ Featured On New GTA 5 / The Missing Twins Have Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.