Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tawasa Harris Death: Cam’ron’s Girlfriend Has Died, Obituary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tawasa Harris Death: Cam’ron’s Girlfriend Has Died, Obituary (730 Views)

Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 / Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November / Liha Miller, Patapaa’s German Girlfriend Has Dated These African Musicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tawasa Harris Death: Cam’ron’s Girlfriend Has Died, Obituary by youuauaa: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Her death remains a misery as friends and loved ones are grieving on her death. Friends, Family and Loved ones has poured out their grieve to honor the passing away of their beloved one.

Raquel McArthur Jackson Wrote;

Broken hearted my cousin went to heaven Tawasa Harris I love you cousin. Please give Popi a hug for me . #RIP

Daniel Grandy Wrote;

R.I.P Tawasa Harris this is a rough one to swallow…All my Bottom/Westphilly folks keep Her family in your prayers…until we meet again rest up…..#Bottomlegend

However, Her Boyfriend who we learnt that they already breakup have not released any public statement or tribute concerning her death.

Cam’ron, 43, and Tawasa were friends of more than a decade. They dated but then broke up. In an interview on “The Breakfast Club”, he said Tawasa was the mother of his daughter and they remained in contact as they were co-parenting their child. They rekindled their romance following his separation from Juju in 2017.

Source: https://prosportsdiary.com/tawasa-harris-death-camrons-girlfriend-has-died-obituary/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Nigeria Celebrity With Big Ass Trending / Nollywood Actress Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Look-alike Beautiful Daughter / E-Money Is A ‘money Miss Road’ — Political Analyst Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.