Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm (3868 Views)

Marvis Wears Denim Shorts To The Headies Awards 2018 / BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by Johnwhiteceo(f): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
It has been deals and endorsement galore in recent times and BBNaija Double Wahala star ,the one and only sexy Marvis is not left out of it as she has just signed her first ever deal since leaving the Big brother house two years ago...

She is now Brand Ambassador for an Oil firm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5F82PKHx3q/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/ex-bbnaija-housemate-marvis-lands-her.html

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by Johnwhiteceo(f): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by Johnwhiteceo(f): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
grin shocked
Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by Kissup(f): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Fake
Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by sexycat: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
See wetin this one wear go sign endorsement deal, so endorsement deal is now a child's play or what. Unclad to an office, see the man self with weak shirt, oil firm indeed.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by Oyindidi(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Palm oil firm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by Cuccitini(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Audio oil firm

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by nototribalist: 2:26am On Nov 22, 2019
This kind dark office endorsement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by Hubsolar: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2019
sexycat:
See wetin this one wear go sign endorsement deal, so endorsement deal is now a child's play or what. Unclad to an office, see the man self with weak shirt, oil firm indeed.

She will be supplying them firewood

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by Bellgal: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2019
I'm happy for her. Congratulations dear
Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by dapsoneh: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2019
Emdorsement deal indeed with that rag

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by NwaAmaikpe: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2019
shocked

The goatee on the endorser.
The finishing of his office,
His outfit and her outfit all drive me to the conclusion that this can't be a serious oil firm.

Probably one of the many filling stations along Aba Road who have volunteered to weekly fuel Marvis's 'I-pass-my-neighbor' generator because she is dating its owner.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by izzou(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2019
grin

No name of the "oyel" firm

See as someone dress go sign endorsement deal.

See the guy table sef: Ruler, handbag(Must be Marvis' own), Dstv remote....

I happy for her sha
Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by nanakgh(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2019
Who is Marvis? What publicity does she have herself that can extend to this supposed 'oil firm'? This deal might be for a whole different reason grin the pics are just for the gram.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by Kastrom: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The goatee on the endorser.
The finishing of his office,
His outfit and her outfit all drive me to the conclusion that this can't be a serious oil firm.

Probably one of the many filling stations along Aba Road who have volunteered to weekly fuel Marvis's 'I-pass-my-neighbor' generator because she is dating its owner.

Mad man of the order of the Niger grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by tillaman(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2019
grin
Nwaamaikpe’s words are the words of the gods, those words are meant to be cherished!! Nwaamaikpe the spokesperson of the gods of our land

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by OPONG: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2019
Endorsement dey cast nowadays
Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by timibare(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Which kain oil abeg....Power Oil
Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by meobizy(f): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2019
Lol. She still has beautiful skin.
Re: BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm by SURElee(f): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2019
For an oil firm endorsement signing, she dresses like this? Later she will come and cry the MD of that organization is demanding her body for the continuation of her endorsement deal abi?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

War!! Zlatan Ibile Ready To Snatch Iyabo Ojo Daughter, Prescilia From Lil Kesh. / BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins / Please Is Wande Coal Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.