Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? (5448 Views)

Syinix Tv Problem / NEED Polystar TV Panel / How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv? (2) (3) (4)

BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? by peteregwu(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
Guys I want to o buy a new TV. Am tired of the old cargo LG am using and I want to change to a new brand. So, am confused on which to buy between syinix or polystar 32inch TV. Pls direct aright. Thanks!
Re: BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? by polimaf(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Last month, I tried something on Jumia, instead of the popular brands, I saw a new brand called UKA and decided to try my luck, mehn I didn't regret it all smiley

Back to your question, I've not tried syinix TV before, but polystar gave me good picture quality last time I bought a 43".. I'll choose polystar

Re: BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? by Realist1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
peteregwu:
Guys I want to o buy a new TV. Am tired of the old cargo LG am using and I want to change to a new brand. So, am confused on which to buy between syinix or polystar 32inch TV. Pls direct aright. Thanks!

If you want quality Tv with good picture quality stick to LG or Samsung LED tv. They are the best right now unless you want to by a Tv that it's overall functionality and picture quality will continue to reduce over time.You also have to check if its parts are readily available so that it can be easily fixed when any fault develops.
New tv designs are sleeker with razor thin frames. Na old school dey get wide frame.Don't buy LCD tvs now old school Tv's be those ones .Buy LED Tv they also call them LCD LED Tv's .The most recent technology in Flat screen Tv is OLED by LG and QLED by Samsung.The picture quality of those Tv's are out of this world especially LG's OLED tvs but they are too expensive.

If money is the problem why not buy Hisense tv it 's not bad.I prefer Hisense than those two you mentioned. Then always reduce your tv brightness to like 50-55 ,colour around 65- 70 then the best and the most important of all contrast around 80-95 and see your tv come to life.Even the tv you're using now will come alive with those adjustments.Contrast is the key to great looking tv pictures. Good luck!

Re: BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? by peteregwu(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2019
Realist1:

If you want quality Tv with good picture quality stick to LG or Samsung LED tv. They are the best right now unless you want to by a Tv that it's overall functionality and picture quality will continue to reduce over time.You also have to check if its parts are readily available so that it can be easily fixed when any fault develops.
New tv designs are sleeker with razor thin frames. Na old school dey get wide frame.Don't buy LCD tvs now old school Tv's be those ones .Buy LED Tv they also call them LCD LED Tv's .The most recent technology in Flat screen Tv is OLED by LG and QLED by Samsung.The picture quality of those Tv's are out of this world especially LG's OLED tvs but they are too expensive.

If money is the problem why not buy Hisense tv it 's not bad.I prefer Hisense than those two you mentioned. Then always reduce your tv brightness to like 50-55 ,colour around 65- 70 then the best and the most important of all contrast around 80-95 and see your tv come to life.Even the tv you're using now will come alive with those adjustments.Contrast is the key to great looking tv pictures. Good luck!

Thanks for such an elaboration explanation.

Re: BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? by peteregwu(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2019
polimaf:
Last month, I tried something on Jumia, instead of the popular brands, I saw a new brand called UKA and decided to try my luck, mehn I didn't regret it all smiley

Back to your question, I've not tried syinix TV before, but polystar gave me good picture quality last time I bought a 43".. I'll choose polystar

Thanks!
Re: BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? by Realist1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
peteregwu:

Thanks for such an elaboration explanation.

No wahala wink
Re: BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? by DivergentThinka(m): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
peteregwu:

Thanks!
Hi,
Which did you end up going for and how did it turn out . I am considering Syinix
Re: BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? by peteregwu(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
DivergentThinka:

Hi,
Which did you end up going for and how did it turn out . I am considering Syinix

I am still managing my LG TV.
Re: BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? by DivergentThinka(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
peteregwu:

I am still managing my LG TV.

Thanks for your response boss

Re: BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? by thowbie7ven(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Realist1:

which 55 inch TV will you recommend in your honest opinion/judgement?

Radioactive Toxic Waste Dumped In Nigeria Again / clean Toshiba L40-17m Laptop For Sale 45,000 / Getjar Free Download Apps & Games