Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) (37379 Views)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
My presido keeps uniting Nigerians irrespective of their tribe,culture,religion and parties,but wailers won't want to see the good side of him.
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Ralph147(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Only one female speaker in the whole Nigeria. Just imagine
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
mbahdi:
Audio meeting useless set if people
What is her name
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Ekwensu12: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Ok
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
TO DO WHAT? undecided TO GIVE THE HATE SPEECH BILL SPEED PASSAGE? undecided
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by sylve11: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
daddytime:
Rubber stamp state speakers with zero impact and promulgation of laws to benefit their respective states.

Nigerian Democracy is just a waste of our meagre national resources.

Correct! cool
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:

So wrong that the president met with speakers in his country?

This thing PDP has subjected you to isn't good o. So you believe the president and other arms of government must be fighting regularly and they musn't be seen together?
Guy shut the hell of a mouth up.PDP and APC are they not the same? Infact what's the difference between the two? I don't know why Nigerians can't think above these two parties.
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by go4gr8ness(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Let them open the border again. Nigerians are not smiling. I don talk my own ooo.
Its the Paypal and Payoneer guy's Black Friday! Check my signature to get a verified Nigerian paypal/payoneer account at a discount price. Get It Now!
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by go4gr8ness(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Chidex50:

Guy shut the hell of a mouth up.PDP and APC are they not the same? Infact what's the difference between the two? I don't know why Nigerians can't think above these two parties.
Tell us what makes you think they have no differences instead of speaking rudely here
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by udoakwa(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
at d end of d meeting nothing good will come out that will benefit d masses, selfish bunch of leaders.
...hizzz
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by BRASH: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
I wish i was a suicide bomber.
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wow
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Edyice: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
Just continue ruling until you die .... Idiot

Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by go4gr8ness(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
udoakwa:
at d end of d meeting nothing good will come out that will benefit d masses, selfish bunch of leaders.
...hizzz
I Thought you wrote "selfish bunch of losers"
lolz..z

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by danono: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Is like I saw Mr Lie lie in that picture. I no mention name oooo.
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Truthbites: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Edo speaker de there? I' mean Frank Okiye?
I beg make Person answer me there
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by seunprodigy13: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/ojo1bc1e. Be sure to enter my promo code ojo1bc1e to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Aadeyemo1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
And if u tell dem to off their cloth like that na different jaze u go de see for their body. Must they wear agbada ni. I tire for dem jo.
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Sholaco: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Soliciting support for hate speech bill
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Plug0072: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Cool....Na dem dem.

If you need any Brand New or American used iPhone, Samsung phone or laptop.. Kindly check out my profile

Do you buy also?
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by udoakwa(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
go4gr8ness:
I Thought you wrote "selfish bunch of losers" lolz..z
I can't agree less bro
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Plug0072:

Do you buy also?

No bro
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by 369digital: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
How does this improve the standard of living of people
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by bobokeshington: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
daddytime:
Rubber stamp state speakers with zero impact and promulgation of laws to benefit their respective states.

I couldn't agree less
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
I hope the Speaker of Edo state House of Assembly, Mr Frank Okiye did not honour the invitation by the Presidency.

Oshiomole and Buhari could brutally arrange for their kidnap by Oshiomole thugs stationed in Abuja.

Obaseki should continue to use wisdom and diplomacy to handle Oshiomole and also wielding the cane when so necessary.
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hate speech matter. undecided
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by Amah70: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
CallMeDrino:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday met with speakers of the 36 states Houses of Assembly of the federation at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The speakers were led by their Chairman, Mr Mudashiru Obassa, who is also the Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly.

Though the agenda of the meeting was unknown as at the time of filing this report, President Buhari and the speakers are expected to deliberate on national issues, including security and autonomy of the Assemblies.

Those at the meeting included the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila; Chief of Staff to the President, Malam Abba Kyari and Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha.

Others include the Permanent Secretary, State House, Jamil Arabi and the Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters.

https://twitter.com/NigeriaGov/status/1197493568102948867?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1152543/president-buhari-meets-speakers-36-states-house-assembly-photos/

No buying of the speakers to agree to inserting Islamic Sharia criminal justice system into the constitution.
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by rexwalters: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
daddytime:

Zombie Wailer, it isn't too hard to spot failures, go and better yourself, Lazy Donkey.
Re: President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) by thunder74(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Constitutional amendment loading for 3rd term.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 / Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo / Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.