Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) (47450 Views)

Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Oshin56(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
But some people said since the time that FG closed boarder that boko haram have lose supply of weapon.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
stephenduru:
The philosopher king, Macpius Otu has  paid the price of death fighting to save his country Nigeria  from the deadly insurgency (Boko Haram) in Maiduguri.

Mac p as his coursemates in Philosophy and Religion Dept in EBSU 2004/05 set call him, your family, Nigerian Army and indeed  Nigeria will never forget your good legacies as you died in active service as a HERO.

Good night the commander in the war front.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/another-fallen-heroboko-haram-kill.html?m=1

Its obvious that the north is playing politics with this bokoharam war they can stop it if they really want to. Would they have allowed this war to continue if this bokoharam people were to be based anywhere in the south or even in the middle belt? I only just pity souterners that are been killed daily as sacrificial lambs to sustain this war.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by mosallah(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Biingoo:
Pretty wife grin

You wan take over the wife or what? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
RIP SOLDIER. The only war the NA is yet to win is the war against BH.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
naijacentric:
my brother i tire its like its on purpose i hope the good army guys wont shoot their evil superiors one day bcus dis boko tin looks like big business o
so na only regular fit to die abi
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
AgentNairaland:

No, you're iPad up Ebsu
well just as they call UNN Lions Ebsu is also known as The Galaxy.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Danzakidakura:
well just as they call UNN Lions Ebsu is also known as The Galaxy.

Issorite
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Look at the wooding gun they are using to fight boko haram I spit on this country called Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by remi1444: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
ddippset:
It beats me how people say they want to be soldiers.

I salute his courage.

RIP soldier. God bless and rest your soul.
Even with the sad stories about them, I can't wait to be called to the Bar so that I can enlist.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by myfan: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
I can never die for Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Charly68: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Gallant officer ,rest in peace
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by noisy45(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
stevmatt:

And where is your State of origin?

Michigan
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by NaijaHeadlines: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Godons1: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
DennisEche:

Face the beast ur religion created and stop sending infidels to fight ur fight. Cowards

What about the Beast your people created world wide?

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 22, 2019
noisy45:

Michigan

Now, ask yourself why you didn't do your youth service in your State of origin,,,,,, as a Nigeria, while serving your country, they will have to post you to other State, to learn their culture and environment...

In the North, Yoruba and Igbos has to serve there,,, in Eastern part of Nigeria,,, northerners will be post to serve there,,, that is Nigeria for you,, if you have money you sort it out,,,,,,, military is also that way bro
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Okeyc230: 5:43am On Nov 22, 2019
Just look at our assult rifle..........
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2019
Godons1:

What about the Beast your people created world wide?
Lols, funny how empty is ur brain, FYI the Nigerian govt spend hundreds of billions on the fight against insurgency that a particular religion created, posting people carrying drugs is no different from mallams and aboki sniffing gutter,sucker way, tramadol,rephanol, codeine',lizard shit and all other dangerous drugs all in the name to get high. If you don't no, the north are the highest consumer of hard drugs but because they are pretender nobody sees it as such. Their youths have becom so useless and lazy because of hard drugs, at least , igbos sales and make money not like their counter part who takes drugs as food supplement. Oga u people should face ur BH and let's face ours. You created,supported and nurtured BH. So stop taking southerners to fight for u. I won't be surprise that one day some one like you will become a member of the BH sect because of the virgins u were promised in hell

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2019
RIP
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by ahukannakate(f): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2019
RIP. just as I lost my cousin to this ugly fight.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by ibechris(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Instead of Joining army,I rather starts doing okada work...dying for Nigeria isn't worth it.

Even Buhari cannot die for Nigeria.
I don't know how u guys perceive it.

Apart from the first republic politicians cum nationalists...there is no patriotic Nigerian alive.

What we have are criminals who feign patriotism just to enrich themselves and their families.

May ur soul rest on.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by WilyWily: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2019
Look at this Igbo soldier, you left Igbo land to Borno to kill Boko Harm that did Igbos nothing,
Any Igbo man fighting against Boko Haram is very very stupid.
Boko Haram is not Igbo problem,

Macpius Otu , you are a complete waste, you die for nothing.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
dreu2fine:

so na only regular fit to die abi
na everyone suppose do their work so u are u justifying ss officers being sent dere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / #EndSARS: Nigeria May Lose INTERPOL Job / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.