Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) (26158 Views)

Yahaya Bello Gets 47 Votes And He Is 47 Years Old / Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC / David Lyon Gets Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by HacheNoire: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
maberry:
I weep for Nigeria, we have no hope of redemption

oga na u no get hope, speak for ur self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by toprealman: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dino please spend your money wisely henceforth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by netpro(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
futurism:
you will fall victim when u least expect it. Enjoy

You are getting emotionally worked up and be Swearing up and down. Keep your witchcraft to yourself.

Bello will serve his 4yrs in full and go on to do other greater things.

I am not interested in your crocodile tears. Wail till tomorrow. I don't give a flying F.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
netpro:

The Pathetic wailing continues.

Name your State let's tell you something interesting.

Oga pls kindly name your family..... Let all nairalanders pray for what happened in Kogi election to come and take over your family......

The prayer will be part of wailing bro...no harm meant just your wish to come through

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by ebuzchief(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
MrGidifeed:

https://mobile.twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1197502922944323585
this guys doesn't care about the people that lost their lives.
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by voltron14: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Oga pls kindly name your family..... Let all nairalanders pray for what happened in Kogi election to come and take over your family......

The prayer will be part of wailing bro...no harm meant just your wish to come through

Shut up.

Hypocrite.

Did PDP play by the books or did they get outmanouvered by the same game they played,

See him picture sef.

grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by ebuzchief(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Of which use is this guy to his people
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Killer and murderer Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Nobility25(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
My God what an irony BEllo, again be releted as governor and inec giving him certificate of return God will judge this inec and buhari
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
The tribunal will tell if he truly won or not.
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Omonda(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
netpro:
Congrats to Bello and the good people of Kogi State.

Time to do better and move Kogi to the Next Level.

Thank you my brother. If Yahaya is bad let him suffer for it else if he is trying to liberate Kogi from family linage form of leadership; God be with him

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by futurism: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
netpro:

You are getting emotionally worked up and be Swearing up and down. Keep your witchcraft to yourself.

Bello will serve his 4yrs in full and go on to do other greater things.

I am not interested in your crocodile tears. Wail till tomorrow. I don't give a flying F.

See this one o. Mumuni
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by banhammy: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
bello and wike are like twins killers
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by LLMG: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pathetic
netpro:

The Pathetic wailing continues.

Name your State let's tell you something interesting.
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by 9japride(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Those replying those heartless beings really get time. Just as they have political thugs with guns, it's same online. Their weapons is the keyboard, so don't expect any reasonable comments from them. Supporters of evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Certificate of violence.
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by judges: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
What happened in Kogi is not election, if you are jubilating today because of party, tribe, religion know that what come around, go around. As a matter of fact what we are practicing is DEMOCRISES NOT DEMOCRACY. What we are doing today is a seed to the future.
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.

Hypocrite.

Did PDP play by the books or did they get outmanouvered by the same game they played,

See him picture sef.

grin

Lols.....sycophant..... Why are you pained by a simple prayer
Thought we all are thanking God for successful victory of APC in the election?.....

Pls don't steal my picture abeg I know you are full of tribal marks on your face.....am finding it hard to see your face my man...
Cheers
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
judges:
What happened in Kogi is not election, if you are jubilating today because of party, tribe, religion know that what come around, go around. As a matter of fact what we are practicing is DEMOCRISES NOT DEMOCRACY. What we are doing today is a seed to the future.

My bro, soon they will tag you a wailer.. Or Ipob youth...don't just know what APC injected into some youths .. .
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by lukui: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2019
Where is Dino?
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Famosfavour: 12:25am On Nov 22, 2019
All for the money, and cash will be useless and you will wonder where the paper money is coming out from... They thought it to be long term, but surprise... Its not going to be.
ArmaniUhuru:
It is just a matter of time, all the enablers of injustice and tyranny, shall become victims of their own wickedness. Time will tell.
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by showafrica(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2019
Lilshorecords:
Everything just get as e be for naija

The 9ja is just tumbling...
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by SoulB6: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2019
Thank you Yahaya Bello for this joy you have given me, I pray that God grant you long life and prosperity, PDP planned and APC planned but APC becomes the best of planner.
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by netpro(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Your emotional blackmail is useless where I am. Pity your worthless miserable life.

Pathetic Wailer. grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2019
netpro:

Your emotional blackmail is useless where I am. Pity your worthless miserable life.

Pathetic Wailer. grin

Kids on nairaland....what do you know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit / Buhari, Your Change Is Causing Despondency – Okogie / Buhari-Saraki Feud: APC Leaders Jittery, Fear Mass Defection- NewTelegraphOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.