Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Kogi Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Yahaya Bello, Onoja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Yahaya Bello, Onoja (444 Views)

El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest / Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Yahaya Bello, Onoja by TMSMedia: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
IgbereTV reports that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has presented certificates of return to Kogi State governor-elect, Yahaya Bello, and the deputy governor-elect, Edward Onoja.

Mohammed Haruna who is the zonal National Commissioner of INEC for Kogi, Niger, and Kwara States, presented the certificates to them in a ceremony on Thursday.

Bello, while receiving the certificate of return, commended the people of Kogi State for his re-election with a promise to never let them down.

He seeked the cooperation of the people across the three senatorial districts of the state promising that there will be no discrimination based on ethnicity or religion in his administration, as everyone will be carried along.

Bello promised to work seriously with the security agencies to arrest the people who led to the violence that occurred in the November 16 governorship polls.

Chairman of Interparty Advisory Council (IPAC) in Kogi, Ibrahim Itodo, called on Bello to unify all as the state’s number one citizen. Bello and Onoja are to be sworn in on January 27, 2020.

Meanwhile Yahaya Bello also posted the news on Twitter. He wrote:

Earlier today I received my Certificate of Return from @inecnigeria headquarters, Lokoja, along with my reliable Deputy, Edward Onoja. Thank you Kogi State. We will not let you down.

https://twitter.com/GovBello/status/1197518347245703174?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1152665/kogi-election-inec-presents-certificate-return-gov-yahaya-bello/

Re: Kogi Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Yahaya Bello, Onoja by MiniImportation: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
I pity the Igala People, same way I pity the Igbos come 2023
Re: Kogi Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Yahaya Bello, Onoja by TMSMedia: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
For more, visit: http://Igberetvnews.com

Re: Kogi Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Yahaya Bello, Onoja by ebukajay184: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ok let's watch and see his performance
Re: Kogi Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Yahaya Bello, Onoja by Mynd44: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Kogi Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Yahaya Bello, Onoja by Bola146(f): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Congratulations.. I just pity Kogi people undecided
Re: Kogi Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Yahaya Bello, Onoja by EBMedia: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Kogi Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Yahaya Bello, Onoja by NwekeUG(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Good. He said he will not let Kogi people down
Re: Kogi Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Yahaya Bello, Onoja by jaybenugo: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
The man is finally smilling after all the tension
Re: Kogi Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Yahaya Bello, Onoja by realstars: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
After a day light rubbing, he is now jubiliating with the blood of the citizens..

(1) (Reply)

Global Awards For Africa Security Heroes: Nigerians Top The List. / Yahaya Bello : Why PDP Will Keep Losing In Kogi State / Buhari Inaugurates Made-in-nigeria War Vehicle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.