Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Partner With Us Today And Earn 10-15% Of Your Investment Monthly! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partner With Us Today And Earn 10-15% Of Your Investment Monthly! (328 Views)

I Make 15% Of My Account Daily Using Binarybot With Virtual Hook. Proof Inside / Binance Futures Trading With No Loss. Earn 10-20k Daily. Enter Here / Lead Ore Oxidation 10-15% Urgently Needed In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Us Today And Earn 10-15% Of Your Investment Monthly! by zita101: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,

Just wanted to throw an opportunity open for those people here who have some money but don't know where to invest them.

We're Greenhaul global services Ltd and we're into haulage of shipping containers(Empty containers) from Outside terminals to Ocean terminals(Tincan Island Terminal & Apapa Terminal). We are duely licensed contractor with Orient Oversea Container Line( OOCL) Shipping Ltd and we've been working hand in hand with the lifting of empty containers from bonded terminals(Outside terminals) to any desired major terminals.

If you would like to know what we do more by coming over to our office here in Lagos and also get to see our site where we work, you're welcome to do so.

Meanwhile, we would like to present an investment opportunity with anyone interested in earning up to 10%-15% of his investment monthly/per operation. More information on this will be divulged per on your sheduling of a meeting with Us.

This is an opportunity for us to expand our operations into other terminals we're licensed to operate from and also an opportunity to help you make money on your investment from our hard work. We are not new in this as you'll be able to see when you come around and have an overview of our Financial statement or any form of verification to show active participation. You're also free to verify our registered licence with OOCL HQ Office @ Apapa.

Let it be knowm that we have an investment threshold that we dont accept below based on the fact that its a hugely capital intensive business and it'll be good to make that known earliar. Every paperworks/ binding agreement will be made between interested investor and Us.

If you're interested, you can contact me/Whatsapp(preferably if you stay in Lagos) for our office address @ 09014734268 to book an appointment
Re: Partner With Us Today And Earn 10-15% Of Your Investment Monthly! by zita101: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
zita101:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,

Just wanted to throw an opportunity open for those people here who have some money but don't know where to invest them.

We're Greenhaul global services Ltd and we're into haulage of shipping containers(Empty containers) from Outside terminals to Ocean terminals(Tincan Island Terminal & Apapa Terminal). We are duely licensed contractor with Orient Oversea Container Line( OOCL) Shipping Ltd and we've been working hand in hand with the lifting of empty containers from bonded terminals(Outside terminals) to any desired major terminals.

If you would like to know what we do more by coming over to our office here in Lagos and also get to see our site where we work, you're welcome to do so.

Meanwhile, we would like to present an investment opportunity with anyone interested in earning up to 10%-15% of his investment monthly/per operation. More information on this will be divulged per on your sheduling of a meeting with Us.

This is an opportunity for us to expand our operations into other terminals we're licensed to operate from and also an opportunity to help you make money on your investment from our hard work. We are not new in this as you'll be able to see when you come around and have an overview of our Financial statement or any form of verification to show active participation. You're also free to verify our registered licence with OOCL HQ Office @ Apapa.

Let it be knowm that we have an investment threshold that we dont accept below based on the fact that its a hugely capital intensive business and it'll be good to make that known earliar. Every paperworks/ binding agreement will be made between interested investor and Us.

If you're interested, you can contact me/Whatsapp(preferably if you stay in Lagos) for our office address @ 09014734268 to book an appointment

We would prefer to work with people that resides in lagos for some reasons..

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Paypal / I Need A Driver / I Will Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.