Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Most Expensive Virgin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Expensive Virgin (758 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Expensive Virgin by Amarisa(f): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
THE MOST EXPENSIVE VIRGIN.

A 17-year- old virgin who is the tallest girl in Sudan walked down the isle with Kok Alat last Friday after tough competition by six suitors.

There was a fierce competition to marry Nyalong, who is now being referred to as the most expensive virgin.

Among her suitors were a commissioner in Awerial and the current deputy governor of Eastern Lakes State, David Mayom Riak, who came in at third place with 353 cows and a parcel of land,but Kok Alat emerged the last man standing after he paid a bride price of 500 cows, 3 v8-engine cars and $10,000.

Nyalong was highly sought after because of her height. In Sudan, the taller a woman, the higher her bride price.

Source : @intellectual zone

Re: The Most Expensive Virgin by sweetonugbu: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Smh
Re: The Most Expensive Virgin by digitaltrades: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Then Kenyan men must be blind
Re: The Most Expensive Virgin by aleeyus(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Weird
Re: The Most Expensive Virgin by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lol, i think there's just one developed city in kenya and that's nairobi the remaining place na bush and cave.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Virgin by Tomjazzy2: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
I will prefer a non virgin for a wife any day. Most virgin girls are naïve
Re: The Most Expensive Virgin by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
I don't believe this shit
Re: The Most Expensive Virgin by SKYloafFISH(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
She's tall o. My height will just be a little above her waist. Well being tall is for men
Re: The Most Expensive Virgin by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
smileyLol
Re: The Most Expensive Virgin by 23Tunde45(m): 6:13am On Nov 22, 2019
digitaltrades:
Then Kenyan men must be blind
charliboy654:
Lol, i think there's just one developed city in kenya and that's nairobi the remaining place na bush and cave.
They said Sudan, you are saying Kenya

Re: The Most Expensive Virgin by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2019
23Tunde45:

They said Sudan, you are saying Kenya
I don't even understand abi the op edited the write, i could have sworn i saw kenya somewhere earlier on.
Re: The Most Expensive Virgin by 24kmagic: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Short girls stay away from this thread

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This For 800 Million Naira? / Please I Need An Advise Urgently / The Menace Of Having Too Many Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.