Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira With A Nearly Completed House As Collateral - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira With A Nearly Completed House As Collateral (370 Views)

I Need A Loan Of #250,000 With A Nearly Completed House As Collateral / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Pictures From The Ongoing And Nearly Completed Chevron Roundabout, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira With A Nearly Completed House As Collateral by Derby101: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
I need a loan of 1 million naira with a house as collateral as soon as possible, thanks for your consideration.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira With A Nearly Completed House As Collateral by kernniejay(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Approach bank of industry or apply for AYEEN if your need is for business purposes.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira With A Nearly Completed House As Collateral by Parkings4155: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
I need a loan of 1 million naira with a house as collateral as soon as possible, thanks for your consideration.

Where's the house locate or have you gotten the money? If you haven't gotten the money yet and you still need it, let's work together!

(1) (Reply)

Taraba State University, B.MLS / Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband And Their Children / His Eminence Eze (hon) A.m Okpokiri Receives Ahoada West Dpo Ahamed Doma And His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.