Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Davido's Hypeman, Specialspesh, Shares Video Of Davido Pooing To Mark Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Hypeman, Specialspesh, Shares Video Of Davido Pooing To Mark Birthday (303 Views)

Davido's HypeMan Spesh, Reacts To His Leaked DM About Chioma, Warns Kemi (PHOTO) / Kemi Olunoyo Hits Back At Davido Hypeman SpecialSpesh(photos) / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Hypeman, Specialspesh, Shares Video Of Davido Pooing To Mark Birthday by onyi25(f): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
Viral: Davido's Hype Man, SpecialSpesh, Shares Video Of Davido Pooing To Mark His Birthday (Video)
One can't deny the close bond between super star singer, Davido and his crew members.

Today being the singer's birthday, he was put on camera by his hypeman, Special Spesh while he was in the toilet defecating.

Sharing the video on his IG page, Special Spesh wrote;

“I GAVE HIM D NAME BADDEST!!!! TODAY I WIN!!! MAD OOOOOO!!!SO FOR ALL D TIMES YOU HV POSTED NONSENSE OF ME LET ME LEAVE DIS HERE D SMELL WAS APPALLING YOU WILL SHIT AFTER HAVING #AGOODTIME!!! #HAPPYBIRTHDAYBROTHER!!!!”

The video has long since gone viral.

Watch video here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/11/viral-davidos-hype-man-specialspesh.html

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Shades Headies Over 2016 ‘next Rated’ Award Gift / Akah Nnani Nearly Quit Youtube Because Of Internet Trolls / Steve Harvey I Didn't Actually Announce The Wrong National Costume Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.