Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Perfect Logistics Company For Instagram Vendors In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Perfect Logistics Company For Instagram Vendors In Nigeria (559 Views)

Unable To Pay For Instagram Ads/promotion / 5 Tips To Avoid Being Scammed By Fake Instagram Vendors / Do Roadside Vendors In Lagos Pay Tax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Logistics Company For Instagram Vendors In Nigeria by Alexjumoke: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Instagram has become the perfect platform for Today's business, everyone is one Instagram, from a startup business looking for a big break to huge empires that has been around, they are all on Instagram.

Logistics company as a result have pop up all around the platform, which helps Insta Vendors in delivering from location to their customers, but there are so many that you might get confused on which to trust to deliver on time! Especially when you don't want to use Companies like GIGL and DHL because of the price and you want same day deliveries without issues.
(NB: They are very good logistics company but they are more suited to overseas delivery, but they don't really have that customers trust, but that is just my own opinion)

I have compiled a list of 3 logistics company that you can trust to do your job, with a guaranteed same day delivery when within state, building your customers trust
1) Chief Messenger Logistics: they operate in Lagos, they deliver to all locations in Lagos but you can also deliver from Lagos to other states. They also provide doorstep delivery (just Lagos) and best of all, you can afford them and that is one of the perks. Chief Messenger logistics also partners with other brands as their official delivery partner which as a vendor will be very beneficiary to your business.

https://www.instagram.com/chiefmessengerlogistics/

2) Everything delivery They are based in Abuja, and provide the above too, except the out of states delivery. they also partner with small restaurants in Abuja as their official delivery partner! you can make a deal like that with them too.

https://www.instagram.com/everythingdelivery.ng/

We also have Ace: Ace is also a very good delivery company and provides doorstep delivery to their customers. they are partner with big brands. ACE delivers nationwide delivery service and is expert in eCommerce and logistics in Nigeria! They are Reliable and Secure with good customer service

https://www.instagram.com/acedotafrica/

these are some of the examples, i put the link in the description below, you can visit their Instagram page to find out more on them. Remember this is only my opinion, if you have any other options you think i should know, please put in the comment section

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Being An Opay Agent / Dangote Gambles Into Rigged Racist World Beyond Him / Business Loan Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.