Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,309 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

A Phone Application For Prospective Scientist (secondary School Science Student) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / A Phone Application For Prospective Scientist (secondary School Science Student) (754 Views)

Application For Admission: Federal Polytechnic Ukana in Akwa Ibom State / Application For The Delta State Poly Ozoro Nd Evening Programme For 2012/2013 / Online Education For Secondary School Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Phone Application For Prospective Scientist (secondary School Science Student) by techbossmb: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2010
Year in, year out our secondary school students fail their O\'level and Jamb exams, So at the samsung developer's challenge going on right now in Nigeria, I developed a phone application to save our secondary school students from frustration and failure. The name of the application is PRUDENT Student\'s Companion developed with the aim of helping senior secondary school students (science students) to boost their academic performance by teaching the rudiments of science subjects. PRUDENT contains a Mobile Laboratory that brings the lab experience right into your hands, Classroom aids which include the periodic table, the whole human systems (explained and illustrated), formulas in physics, and physical constants. Infact right now the application (PRUDENT) is in the final stage of the contest where Nigerians are expected to go to the site www.samsungnigeriaappscontest.com, register and then log in to rate and download the applications. I hope a number of Nigerians rate and download PRUDENT and share it to our student's who need it. THANKS
Re: A Phone Application For Prospective Scientist (secondary School Science Student) by movicy(m): 5:44am On Jul 31, 2012
techbossmb: Year in, year out our secondary school students fail their O\'level and Jamb exams, So at the samsung developer's challenge going on right now in Nigeria, I developed a phone application to save our secondary school students from frustration and failure. The name of the application is PRUDENT Student\'s Companion developed with the aim of helping senior secondary school students (science students) to boost their academic performance by teaching the rudiments of science subjects. PRUDENT contains a Mobile Laboratory that brings the lab experience right into your hands, Classroom aids which include the periodic table, the whole human systems (explained and illustrated), formulas in physics, and physical constants. Infact right now the application (PRUDENT) is in the final stage of the contest where Nigerians are expected to go to the site www.samsungnigeriaappscontest.com, register and then log in to rate and download the applications. I hope a number of Nigerians rate and download PRUDENT and share it to our student's who need it. THANKS
i need d app plz,Nigerianguyz@yahoo. com,i nid it

(1) (Reply)

Free Pdf Textbooks For Science / How To Get Scholarships To Study In U.s,u.k,canada And Japan / Waec Upgrading Confirmed. 2011/12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.