Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Man Chains 10-Year-Old Son For Skipping School And Keeping Late Nights - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Chains 10-Year-Old Son For Skipping School And Keeping Late Nights (453 Views)

Kano: Father Chains His Son For 30 Years (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Thank God For Skipping Toll Gate Fee In Lagos. / Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Chains 10-Year-Old Son For Skipping School And Keeping Late Nights by Ritzy10(f): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
A dad, identified as Malam Abubakar Mohammed, has been arrested for putting his 10 years old son, Mohammed, in chains and locking him up in the house in Minna, Niger State.

According to source, the man took the action over Mohammed’s absenteeism from the UBE Primary School, Tunga in Minna, and refusal to attend Islamic school.

Mr. Abubakar said he took the action as corrective measures because the son is fond of absconding from school and keeping late nights, adding that all the entreaties for him to change failed.

He said he chained and locked him up on Wednesday morning after he went for the early morning prayers and did not see him in the mosque.

“We looked for him everywhere but couldn’t find him. In fact, he apparently did not sleep at home; so I went to where they normally hang out with his friends and saw him sleeping.

I took him home and decided to use chain to prevent him from going anywhere until I returned from a naming ceremony but when I got back, I learnt some people from the human rights have taken him,” he explained.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-chains-10-year-old-son-for-skipping-school-and-keeping-late-nights/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Chains 10-Year-Old Son For Skipping School And Keeping Late Nights by Nackzy: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
This people, all the know is being hostile
Re: Man Chains 10-Year-Old Son For Skipping School And Keeping Late Nights by booblacain(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
So how will chaining him change him?
Re: Man Chains 10-Year-Old Son For Skipping School And Keeping Late Nights by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do to raise his children the best he see fit.. if the boy always run out at night then he best be chained hen.
Re: Man Chains 10-Year-Old Son For Skipping School And Keeping Late Nights by scrapNG: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
too bad

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video / How I Helped Robbers In Foiled Abuja Bank Robbery- Bank Staff / VIDEO: Kano State Task Force Drilled By Military Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.