Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,917 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole (822 Views)

Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) / Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by hisexcellency34: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Throwback

The Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole said he was not the type that would breath down the neck of his successor or worry over being betrayed by Godwin Obaseki, (the Edo State governor-elect) when he leaves office next month.
Obaseki won the September governorship election in Edo State.
Oshiomhole was asked if he was not worried he might fall out with Obaseki in future as had been the case in some states, where former governors are not in good term with their successors.
Oshiomhole, who said he was in the President Villa, to invite President Muhammadu Buhari to commission some impacting projects his administration has put in place including state of the art hospital, said Obaseki’s allegiance should be to the people not him.
“I am not the state, I am only one out of about four million Edo people. So, his obligation and loyalty should be to the people of Edo State. The oath of office he is going to subscribe to says he will defend the constitution of Nigeria, he will do everything to uplift the quality of life of Edo people. Nothing in his oath of office will include, ‘I shall not betray my predecessor’, because I have no interest to be betrayed.”
Oshiomhole who leaves on November 12 said he has no regrets campaigning vigorously for Obaseki.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/25/oshiomhole-i-dont-care-if-obaseki-betrays-me/

Re: Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by healthserve(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lol. Humans sha
Re: Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by fergie001: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hahahahahahaha

Re: Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by helinues: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
He cares now.

Inside life
Re: Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by hisexcellency34: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Abi oooo

helinues:
He cares now.

Inside life

Re: Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by Beosten(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
He means he already has a deterrent in the bag in case he betrays him.

Tinubu also knows how to upset Buhari but shindren of hate think otherwise.
Re: Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by Bukino222(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Believe politicians at your own risk..
I don't think Nigerian Politicians give a f*ck about what they say at any point in time.
Nigerian Youths please stop fighting each other over these greedy men.
Re: Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by hisexcellency34: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Which detergent?

Beosten:
He means he already has a deterrent in the bag in case he betrays him.

Tinubu also knows how to upset Buhari but shindren of hate think otherwise.
Re: Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by Ekwensu12: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
helinues:
He cares now.

Inside life

[/s]
Re: Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by Racoon(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
cheesy However, Oshiomole now wants to kill himself because of Obaseki.Politicians don't have a conscience.
Re: Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by ursullalinda(f): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lol....alot of things are easier said than done.....now that the chips are down.....he wants to burn Edo state down
Re: Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by babyfaceafrica: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
and you believed a politician?..they are all the same
Re: Throwback: I Don't Care If Obaseki Betrays Me - Oshiomhole by Ashabbiiee: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2019
So, what happened now sir ?

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Arrests Singer Duncan Mighty | Watch Video / Ondo Passes Amotekun Bill To Law / If You Understand This Photo You'll Never Make Heaven PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.