Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nigerians Reacts To Mompha's Lawsuit Against EFCC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Reacts To Mompha's Lawsuit Against EFCC (572 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail / Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts To Mompha's Lawsuit Against EFCC by GistMore: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nigerians have taken to Twitter to react to the news of Instagram bigboy, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha suing EFCC.

Mompha, who was arrested in October on allegations of Cybercrimes and Money laundering, today filed a lawsuit against the EFCC, challenging his continued detention. He has asked the court to mandate the EFCC to pay him N5 milion for unlawful detention.

Mompha is currently the number 1 trending topic as Nigerians are reacting to his lawsuit against the antigraft agency. See more reactions below

News source; http://gistmore.com/nigerians-reacts-to-momphas-lawsuit-against-efcc

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Mompha's Lawsuit Against EFCC by GistMore: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2019

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Mompha's Lawsuit Against EFCC by Flexherbal(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
OK.

Let see how this unfolds.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Mompha's Lawsuit Against EFCC by Aidejay(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Yawn.......
Naija news don taya me. I dey go watch Fox news
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Mompha's Lawsuit Against EFCC by englishmart(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
lol. Nothing lalastilala no go see for snake threads

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Mompha's Lawsuit Against EFCC by angelEmade: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
let him exercise his rights abeg
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Mompha's Lawsuit Against EFCC by OKorowanta: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
Aidejay:
Yawn.......
Naija news don taya me. I dey go watch Fox news

Wait small make I join you...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Mompha's Lawsuit Against EFCC by Rosay15(f): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Before nko
No be naija again?, nothing surprises me anymore in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! FRSC Seen Taking Skushees, Who Suppose To Test Who?? / Coronavirus: Cab Driver Cries, Says He Picked Infected Italian From The Airport / I Will Kill You: Burnaboy Threatens Fellow Artiste 'cezza Milli' Omg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.