Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why I Resigned From Pdp And Joined Apc - Edo State Pdp Governorship Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Resigned From Pdp And Joined Apc - Edo State Pdp Governorship Candidate (882 Views)

APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Resigned From Pdp And Joined Apc - Edo State Pdp Governorship Candidate by EmmanuelNwo: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Why I resigned from PDP and joined APC - Edo State PDP Governorship Candidate

Gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), in Edo state, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has said that he is leaving the party with his teeming supporters “without malice or bitterness.

See full details here
http://www.nigeriantelegraph.com/2019/11/why-i-resigned-from-pdp-and-joined-apc.html
Re: Why I Resigned From Pdp And Joined Apc - Edo State Pdp Governorship Candidate by sweetonugbu: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
IS it official?, I wish him well, na the same people.
Re: Why I Resigned From Pdp And Joined Apc - Edo State Pdp Governorship Candidate by ursullalinda(f): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Leave long talk.....we know every every.....politicians and prostitutes have alot in common.......they must have made him a juice promise

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From Pdp And Joined Apc - Edo State Pdp Governorship Candidate by beresponsible(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
This time you will decamp alone, nobody will follow you like Ikimi that time
Re: Why I Resigned From Pdp And Joined Apc - Edo State Pdp Governorship Candidate by Bola146(f): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Na lie, it's the fear of EFCC
Re: Why I Resigned From Pdp And Joined Apc - Edo State Pdp Governorship Candidate by luluosas(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Why I Resigned From Pdp And Joined Apc - Edo State Pdp Governorship Candidate by WonderManly(m): 3:45am On Nov 22, 2019
EmmanuelNwo:

Gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), in Edo state, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has said that he is leaving the party with his teeming supporters “without malice or bitterness.

See full details here
http://www.nigeriantelegraph.com/2019/11/why-i-resigned-from-pdp-and-joined-apc.html

Re: Why I Resigned From Pdp And Joined Apc - Edo State Pdp Governorship Candidate by agabusta: 4:29am On Nov 22, 2019
Bola146:
Na lie, it's the fear of EFCC

Fear of EFCC how?

Does he have a pending case?

I really dont understand Naija politicians. Must you decamp to the ruling party?? Cant you just stay in your party and build it up??

And even if you have irreconcilable differences with your party, cant you defect to a growing party and then help build it up??

It is clear that these politicians are just looking after their immediate personal gains.
Re: Why I Resigned From Pdp And Joined Apc - Edo State Pdp Governorship Candidate by Enwhen(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2019
And some gullible Nigerians will follow this man be moving up and down , while is account is increasing the gullible Nigerians keep dieing of hunger...
Re: Why I Resigned From Pdp And Joined Apc - Edo State Pdp Governorship Candidate by Niaja4real(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2019
EmmanuelNwo:

See full details here
The same teeming supporters that could not deliver u the other time abi
Mumu talk!

(1) (Reply)

Border Closure: Pandemonium As Imo Rice Traders Flee From Custom / War : Deji Adeyanju Seriously Beaten As Sowore And Buhari Supporters Clash / Nass 5 Billion For 400 Cars, Bauchi State 3.6 Billion For 105 Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.