Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention (17288 Views)

Ebonyi PDP Seeks Buhari’s Intervention On Umahi's "Fatwa Declaration" / Ayade Seeks Buhari's Intervention On Superhighway, Deep Seaport Projects / Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by DennisEche(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
This country is heading to be like Afghanistan
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by Lumig: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
I am waiting for people call Ayade tyrants... HYPOCRITES
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by V1C70R(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
I feel this is one of the things that pushed daddytime to Europe, the country has turned upside down.

Shebi it's freedom of speech, but no one is guaranteeing you freedom after the speech, afraid to die, but nothing to live for.

So, anyone still has the route through the desert? I think I'm fed up of the Nigerian leaders sha
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by princeade86(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
which buhari pls
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by OlujobaSamuel: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thank God sey na write you write am, no be sey u dey speak am because bubu ear dey on leave, btw, have you not heard that bubu na ur gov role model?
Bubu wey dey find it difficult to follow constitution.
Let me not talk so my mouth, sorry, fingers no go put me for wahala
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by daddytime(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
V1C70R:
I feel this is one of the things that pushed daddytime to Europe, the country has turned upside down.

Shebi it's freedom of speech, but no one is guaranteeing you freedom after the speech, afraid to die, but nothing to live for.

So, anyone still has the route through the desert? I think I'm fed up of the Nigerian leaders sha

Hahaha....

You wan go Europe my way?

Oya block me for Katsina border...
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by johnmartus(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
The woman should tell us what her husband did exactly.
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by best80: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Form frying pan to fire
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by best80: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Who will help now?
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by Passionate888: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Na who Sowore wife go come complain to?
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by V1C70R(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is that Ayade mentally unstable?

It's this kind of post that brought the topic up there, but whichever way, he might be, who knows?
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by CalabarPikin: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
D worst so called Professor I've ever seen in my entire life.....coupled with pure wickedness......

God4bid oh.......Ayade..hmm

Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by zikter(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Woman: Oga president help me o, Ben Ayade has detained my husband since September.

President: Hello Ayade, is what the woman telling me true? Yes right? so please release her husband.

Ayade: Ehn, ehn Mr. President sir, what of Dasuki and Sowore. Will they be released too?

President: scratches head, ehn wait let me attend to this urgent issue here. I will call back.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
helinues:
So Buhari is not the only tyrant in Nigeria

3daful
how is Buhari a tyrant?
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by SalamRushdie: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Madam you are reporting to the wrong person , Buhari will only urge the Governor to go harder cheesy cheesy
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by Godxilla: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Singing the wrong song to the tune.... You are asking the cheif of unlawful "arrest and detain" for help in an "arrest and detain" related case.... Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by inyenejo(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
The worst PDP governor is the best apc governor

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by daymol(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Passionate888:
Na who Sowore wife go come complain to?

You sure say that one get wife??
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by daymol(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
weavesquad:
how is Buhari a tyrant?

I'm not sure the mumu knows the meaning
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by Kendollar696(m): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He was just detained on the 26th of September and she's already crying out for his release.
Is that how sex-starved she is?

Governor Ayade should gift her a vibrator so she does not interfere as justice runs it's course.

No critic of government must be spared.
This is the Next Level.

Just imagine what's coming from your mouth..
your brain needs to be washed..
sex starved you say, don't you know he's a father.
wait until it's your dad's or when you're dad.
let's see who is gonna take such step for you.
secondly, if you're not a Cross Riverian, then you should shut up.. How will you feel when money is collected to buy a pen for you and it was not gotten, yet the same person is askimg for more money to buy you more stuffs..
why won't he be criticized..
why?
Go over there and see if the acclaimed super highway project has been achieved....
please let's get our fact right..

1 Like

Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by useurkidney3121: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He was just detained on the 26th of September and she's already crying out for his release.

Governor Ayade should gift her a vibrator so she does not interfere as justice runs it's course.

This is the Next Level.
You are one of the lunatics in this banana republic, Nigeria will never be a better place with people like u. I wish this country should just be wiped away

1 Like

Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by useurkidney3121: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
weavesquad:
how is Buhari a tyrant?
Ask ur father maybe he will tell u more
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by Lugianostar(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
It beats my imagination often on how we have settle at our own definition of Democracy in recent times!!!!
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by jaxxy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
There is freedom of speech and social media in a Main and major tool and avenue to express our constitutional rights to free speech.
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by wolexy14(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
at last we go get bring Las las ......u dey tell chief priest wetin he himslf dey do.......make military takeover ooooo cos even abacha era ko bad like dis ....atleast naira dey strong to dollar
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by wolexy14(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
at last we go get bring Las las ......u dey tell chief priest wetin he himslf dey do.......make military takeover ooooo cos even abacha era ko bad like dis ....atleast naira dey strong to dollar.. .
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by curiousmind11: 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the Next Level.

Are you for real?

Are you human? Sometimes we think we are joking on faceless forum like this, but indirectly incurring curses for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2019
useurkidney3121:

Ask ur father maybe he will tell u more
Ok, I will do that, thanks
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by kleverley(m): 1:07am On Nov 22, 2019
Let me not talk much sha
Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by retake89(m): 3:07am On Nov 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the Next Level.

Why you mumu like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention by OlaPhils(m): 4:54am On Nov 22, 2019
SO WHO WILL SOWORE'S WIFE CALL FOR RESCUE?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Tinubu, Others Should Return Pensions Collected / Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead / Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.