Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? (1584 Views)

BREAKING!!!: Identity Of Two Mermaids Found In Jacob Zuma's Pool Revealed / Two Mermaid Found In Pool Of President Jacob Zuma Homestead (pics) / Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by edusurf: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2010
what is your own contributions? please note that we are to share knowledge and not to criticize.
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by MissyB3(f): 12:58am On Nov 21, 2010
Nah, allah is not the God of Abraham, Issac, Jacob and Isreal. The God of the Bible, the only God is.
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by Plutarch: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2010
Too sensitive a topic. Needless one if u ask me,
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by okstol: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2010
Nope.
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by holydante(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2010
What a question,Allah wasn't ever mentioned in the Christian's Holy book Bible,so what could have led to this poser?its not an academic exercise pls,seems you have watched discovery channel a lot fellar??
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by tblacker(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2010
God is God,I don't know what muslims mean by Allah. However,the God I know is the God of bible and not that of Quran so I believe it's not the same. Stop this thread before it start generating unnecessary hit.
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by dammizz(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2010
^^ Seconded. This thread aint necessary, it will only create confusion & enmity
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by babamoha(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2010
Allah is an arabic name for GOD in this case GOD is GOD and please let us stop confusing ourself.
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by BOMANY: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2010
Many Christians would say no!! However, linguistc & lexicolngy, nt religion,tell us that Allah is not an Arabic word and was used before Islam, while history, again nt religion, tells us that it was & still used in the Arabic versions of the bible as God
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by BOMANY: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2010
Just to clarify something, why Muslims & Christians believe that they worship different God? Because Christians believe that Jesus is Lord while Muslims believe that Jesus is a prophet like other prophets were sent by God to warn man kind
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by folushola(f): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2010
If Allah doesn't refer to God, then Olorun and Chineke don't mean God either. Allah is d hausa word for God. U can check hausa bible to confirm.
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by consultmartins(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2010
Allah is God but God is not Allah. If you doubt me, ask Jesus and he'll refer you to muhammad.
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by martinseme: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2010
allah was the name of the god been worshiped by the premohammed people of medinah ,the idol named allah was worshiped inside the kabbah which is same god muslims worship todate,to give acceptance to islam mohammed named his god allah.
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by Halliema(f): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
see wt martinseme z yarnin.,yarnin as if hez gt hez brain upside dwn, its a senseless thread dat z capable of makin pple display der low lvl of reasonin, Allah z jst an arabic version of God,so anywhr u see Allah,its also means God, *period*
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by edusurf: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2010
i have pasted this question because i think is necessary for us to know the god we serve!
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by slinkky(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
Allah is not the GOD of the bible for more info read ' who is this Allah' by GJO Moshay
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by amurx(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2010
yes now
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by akinnux(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2010
Even though the word 'Allah' means God in Arabic language but that does not mean it is the same as the God of the Christian simply because their characteristics are different and their plan of man's salvation are different too. We should even stop comparing them because they are poles apart. I also record the book "Who is this Allah" by GJO Moshay for anybody interested in the truth.
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by hasyak(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2010
Allah is God almighty, not god as generally referred to. it just that there is not other english word to describe God Almighty without associates. so GOD in any other language is GOD, it now depends on how you see your God
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by Thatdave(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2010
Jesus says that in his father's abode that men will not die again, therefore no need to marry(recall when the phasisees brought the question abt who will marry the lady whose seven husbands die)
But allah promises 37 virgins! ie Bleep all the way in heaven!
God can't be allah.
God's prophets can tell the future. But allah?
God's sons can heal the sick, raise the dead, and even move mountains by the name of his son only! But allah never gave such freedom.
Gods people can bring down cities by praising his name alone!(Jericho)
God says "thou shall not kill(full stop)".
Jesus said "if anyone slaps you here turn this other place (but don't fight)"
But alla? (Suicide mission, vengeance, blood, blood, blood)
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by edusurf: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2010
i still wondered why there should be discrepancies in 1 body as claimed!
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by freecocoa(f): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2010
Hmmm!i know allah means God in hausa,so to hausa christians he is,but non hausa christians he is not,but if the allah you are talking about is that of mohammed then to both parties above is NOT.
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by freecocoa(f): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2010
Hmmm!i know allah means God in hausa,so to hausa christians he is,but non hausa christians he is not,but if the allah you are talking about is that of mohammed then to both parties above is NOT.
Re: Is Allah! The God Of Abraham,isaac And Jacob,the God Of Isreal? by snthesis(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2010
@oP
Is u r brain in ur nyansh

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Rainstorm Destroys Properties In Atisbo Local Govt Area / Fun Facts / Video: Young Lady Orgasms In Front Of Mum As Vibrating Panties Prank Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.