Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

3 Home Remedies For Boil - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Home Remedies For Boil (438 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / Boil 3 Slices Of Mango Leaf With Onion And Drink 2 Times Daily To Treat These Di / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Home Remedies For Boil by gideonjeta(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Many people have been affected by boil, at times it causes sleepless nights and at times, the pain is subtle.

According to Greatist News, boils generally form when pus collects under your skin, centered on a hair follicle. When this is due to an infection, it’s known as a furuncle. Boils are not always due to an infection and can happen in a condition known as Hidradenitis suppurativa.

Boils most often form where there’s friction, sweat, or hair. The neckline, face, armpit, and, yes, butt crack are some common hot spots.

Below are some home remedies for treating boil:

Heat

A warm compress applied to a boil can help facilitate drainage of the boil. This is very vital in healing a boil and should be your first course of action.

The American Academy of Dermatology suggests soaking a washcloth in warm water and applying it to the area for 10 to 15 minutes, three or four times a day. This will help break down the pus from within.

Castor Oil

This oil is made from the castor bean plant, this oil contains ricinoleic acid, a fatty acid that may help break down trapped bacteria.

Castor oil has been used since ancient times to heal wounds and moisturize skin. Apply castor oil directly to the boil three times a day until the boil is gone.

https://www.nigerialog.com/health/3-home-remedies-for-boil/new/#new
Re: 3 Home Remedies For Boil by Thegoodone13(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Arik Airline Served Me Spoilt Snack / My Skin Changes In Cold Weather / Rida Restore For Women Whtspp 07036846662

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.