Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Nokia 5130 Express Music Need Help And A Repairer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Nokia 5130 Express Music Need Help And A Repairer (783 Views)

A Downloadable 5130 Xpress Music Firmware / My Nokia 5130 Xpressmusic Has Refused All Opera Minis And Configs.help / How To Configure Nokia 5130 Express Muxic Wt Opera Mini 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nokia 5130 Express Music Need Help And A Repairer by ebsuguy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2010
MY EXPRESS MUSIC THAT IS NOKIA 5130C-2 I BOUGHT IT ON AUG 30 AND TWO MONTHS INTERVALS GOT INFECTED AS IN WHEN I ON THE PHONE IT WILL ON AND SHOW NOKIA BUT WILL NOT BOOT AND IT WILL OFF I TOOK IT TO A REPAIRER AND HE SAID THE PHONE NEED FLASHING AND I GAVE IT TO HIM LATER HE SAID THAT THE PHONE IS NOT RESPONDING AND THAT HE TOOK IT TO ALABA INTERNATIONAL ALSO THEY SAID THE PHONE IS NOT CONNECTING THE PHONE WAS ALSO TAKEN TO WEST MINISTER AND THEY TOLD ME THE SAME THING NOW THE PHONE DOES NOT ON ANY MORE JUST BLANK I NEED HELP PLZ ANY BODY THAT CAN HELP I WILL BE VERY GRATE FULL THIS IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS: CHUKS4UNIBEN@YAHOO.COM U CAN GET ME ON YAHOO MESSENGER

(1) (Reply)

Which Brand Do You Like Most / My E75 Is Auto Restarting.what Should I Do Please / Lets Relate On 2go,facebook And Bb Pinging!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.