Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Gained Admission In 2019! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Gained Admission In 2019! (1095 Views)

I Gained Admission In Azerbaijan / Alternative To Jamb: How I Gained Admission Without Jamb Into Unilorin, No Runs / How My Junior Brother Gained Admission To America University With Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gained Admission In 2019! by budaatum: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
So, you made it past wasc, jamb, utme neco and other hoops you had to jump through and have arrived at uni or other higher institution, so hip hip hurrah to you and luck to those still seeking admission

How's it going so far? What you studying? Still love it and being away from home with annoying coursemates and stinky hostels? Tell us so we know how to get there someday and schoolfees will multiply inside your head.

Is uni as you expected it to be?

1 Like

Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by kkins25(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Im sure you're going to hear a lot of school is stressful but I dont want to be a spoiler
Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by amidel(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
Space booked
Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by budaatum: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
kkins25:
Im sure you're going to hear a lot of school is stressful but I dont want to be a spoiler
Funny. I hear nothing! Perhaps school is too stressful or no one on Nairaland gained admission this year.

1 Like

Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by Divay22(f): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
God please forgive me on what I'll be doing soon
Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by nlPoster: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by OLUWABIG(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Just gained admission last week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by budaatum: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
OLUWABIG:
Just gained admission last week
Congrats! What you studying, and where?
Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by OLUWABIG(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
budaatum:

Congrats! What you studying, and where?

Microbiology
And the institution is OAU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
budaatum:
So, you made it past wasc, jamb, utme neco and other hoops you had to jump through and have arrived at uni or other higher institution, so hip hip hurrah to you and luck to those still seeking admission

How's it going so far? What you studying? Still love it and being away from home with annoying coursemates and stinky hostels? Tell us so we know how to get there someday and schoolfees will multiply inside your head.

Is uni as you expected it to be?
wait budaatam are u a university aspirant or u self just gained admission...

Wonders shall never end
Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by budaatum: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Chidorx60:
wait budaatam are u a university aspirant or u self just gained admission...

Wonders shall never end
Neither of the two I'm afraid. Uni was decades ago, though I do keep going back. I'm hoping the thread gets taken over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
budaatum:

Neither of the two I'm afraid. Uni was decades ago, though I do keep going back. I'm hoping the thread gets taken over.
phewww...I am releaved....so why the question?
Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by budaatum: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Chidorx60:

phewww...I am releaved....so why the question?
Why releaved? lol.

Just wanted to hear first days experience and if it lived up expectations then drag people back to it when they finish.
Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
budaatum:

Why releaved? lol.

Just wanted to hear first days experience and if it lived up expectations then drag people back to it when they finish.
for thoes who have gained admission they probably would resume by January.....and not now....u post is too early....I might comment by january

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by Alexaonfleek: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lemme book this space till I resume fully by January

1 Like

Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by budaatum: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
U never resume yet
Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lol....fisrt day at school was...hmm...

For we Christian's I was expecting to see bad boys smoking here and their...and alot of loose girls that we need to be wary off..... but I didn't realize that most of the students were all as pious as I was cause the advice from home was still fresh in their minds...by the way the stress of clearance didn't allow for any special feeling of the first day at school...
Too months into school and oh ...all my excitement is all gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
budaatum:
U never resume yet
so...budha what was ur reason...seeing that I have fufilled my promise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gained Admission In 2019! by budaatum: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chidorx60:
so...budha what was ur reason...seeing that I have fufilled my promise
I just wanted to know if school meets your expectations or if you are pleasantly surprised as you seem to be.

What you studying, and where?

(1) (Reply)

IMT Students In Critical State As Female Hostel Balcony Collapses / How To Pass Post UTME – A Guide To Scoring High In UTME / Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge Campus ( Affordable Room Accommodation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.