Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return (29662 Views)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by Factfinder1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by Openbusiness: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
See their gap tooth resemblance like Father and son cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by 1mrprolific7(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Audio election

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by DennisEche(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
TWO DULLARDS BENT ON CRIPPLING THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA AND KOGI

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by Jasen1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
See as he de look am

He go be like is this your own certificate of rigging

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by millionboi2: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
helinues:

Bakassi peninsula

grin grin
pls wat is d name of dis film?
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by realstars: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
No wonder, the two are one .
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by hibeebeeking: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
ofofomedia:
Tell him to change his pattern of dressing
He is a comrade and he always shows his consistency.
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by Darlenelove: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lazy president.
Imagine a governor in USA going to meet Donald Trump just to show his certificate of return.

They only have the chance to do this rubbish because the government doesn’t have any agenda to keep them busy.

Such visit in developed countries will be to discuss on issues facing the people.

Foolishness to the highest order!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by SoNature(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
CHRISDMANAGER:
I so much love this Oshiomole like kilode!

It's okay to love him, but you should at least learn how to spell OSHIOMHOLE
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by 77up(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
ofofomedia:
Tell him to change his pattern of dressing
Even if you so much hate his dressing, isn't that his choice? Remind me when your choice of dress become forbidden for others undecided

To me , I like it . He doesn't need to patronize babanriga ,all he needs is to buy khaki and sow grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by Digitalstarlite: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pady pady government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by danot1030: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
subtlemee:
We know how you got the certificate sir grin

Go to court ma
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by dayoyak: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Kogi people you guys should take heart in advanced...
Abi oo
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by Marvieduke(f): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
Next level plotters. Evil minded people.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by Advocate500: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Youth that has continue to show support to this fools ,I cut cap 4 na ooo.i have never seen a country in need of change and some useless idiots because of tribe or religion has continue to show support to dis set of fools.
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by Advocate500: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
forghon:
I am APC and honestly this kogi governor is a no .
how ? U are not serious, if u are just realising that a party u have been supporting is a no no.
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by wristbangle: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wicked soul

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by blowjohn(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
CHRISDMANAGER:
I so much love this Oshiomole like kilode!

That's the engine room of APC.
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by BRASH: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Advocate500:
Youth that has continue to show support to this fools ,I cut cap 4 na ooo.i have never seen a country in need of change and some useless idiots because of tribe or religion has continue to show support to dis set of fools.
. The idiots think by supporting evil, they spiting the igbos. You can see hdow some of them fools are hailing the criminals even when they are nt benefing anything from them. Whoever supports any party or politician without any gain is a moronic fool.
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by blowjohn(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Darlenelove:
Lazy president.
Imagine a governor in USA going to meet Donald Trump just to show his certificate of return.

They only have the chance to do this rubbish because the government doesn’t have any agenda to keep them busy.

Such visit in developed countries will be to discuss on issues facing the people.

Foolishness to the highest order!

That is America and this is Nigeria.
Yahaya rode to victory on buharis back.
It's a different ball game in the US
It has its merits and demerits.
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by tommykiwi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
cenaman:
Osho.. the giant slayer. Oshomole has been slaying PDP back to back.
Slaying back to back with rigging, killing and oppressing voters abi?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by forghon: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Advocate500:
how ? U are not serious, if u are just realising that a party u have been supporting is a no no.
I wish you more health in the brain mr halitosis
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by Prettychichi21(f): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
see as baba fine like two people

slaying with d gap tooth grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by Advocate500: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
forghon:
I wish you more health in the brain mr halitosis
u have an empty brain that is y is difficult 4 u to know that you have been supporting nonentities like yourself.
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bastard leaders...
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by Yeeyo: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Birth of the same feather
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
SoNature:

It's okay to love him, but you should at least learn how to spell OSHIOMHOLE

Thank you for the correction..
Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by forghon: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Advocate500:
u have an empty brain that is y is difficult 4 u to know that you have been supporting nonentities like yourself.
thank you. Those nonentities are your fucking leaders till 2023 so go to hell slowpoke, tachas armpit.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by BotherMleeper(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
PMB: Ooh shiny! Can I keep it? Apparently I don't have one.

Bello: Er... no Sir.

Re: Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return by crackhouse(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
PDP would hope that Adams Oshiomole disappear from the surface of this planet without any trace. The guy has been a pain in their asses since he became APC national chairman.
the man is not doing anything special. They are just using federal might because they are in control of the institutions... that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund / NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ / North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.