Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

TREM Impacted my Life and Ministry Positively - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TREM Impacted my Life and Ministry Positively (668 Views)

Christian Books That Has Impacted My Life / Check Amazing Facts About Pastor Chingtok Ishaku Biography And Ministry Growth / Evang Iyke Oriaku Call For Prayer As His Life And Ministry Seem Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TREM Impacted my Life and Ministry Positively by constancefriday(m): 1:29am On Nov 22, 2019
I want to use this medium to appreciate the Leadership of TREM, it's league of Pastors, Big Daddy & Big Mummy Bishops Dr Mike and Peace Okonkwo plus every other Persons within the Ministerial circle of influence of TREM for the roles they played in kick starting and activating my journey as a Minister of the Gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
May GOD continue to Bless each and every TREM members, Leaders, Pastors, Bishops etc Worldwide in Jesus name.
I say this on the occassion of KLWC 2019.
Which marks 30 years of Kingdom Life World Conference.
Congratulations, more Grace to your Elbows Sir and Ma.
I love and celebrate y'all on this laudable occassion. God Bless You.

Apostle. Constance Friday is the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Gospel Church an administrative extension of Real Life Missions International.
Africa's first successful globally operative online Church.
Truth and Life Series
Season 3 continues.
Full Speed Activated!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TREM Impacted my Life and Ministry Positively by ademchij: 4:32am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
I want to use this medium to appreciate the Leadership of TREM, it's league of Pastors, Big Daddy & Big Mummy Bishops Dr Mike and Peace Okonkwo plus every other Persons within the Ministerial circle of influence of TREM for the roles they played in kick starting and activating my journey as a Minister of the Gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
May GOD continue to Bless each and every TREM members, Leaders, Pastors, Bishops etc Worldwide in Jesus name.

Apostle. Constance Friday is the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Gospel Church an administrative extension of Real Life Missions International.
Truth and Life Series
Season 3 continues.
Full Speed Activated!
Re: TREM Impacted my Life and Ministry Positively by stephieok: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:

Truth and Life Series
Season 3 continues.
Full Speed Activated!
Re: TREM Impacted my Life and Ministry Positively by reallifegospel(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
constancefriday:

Truth and Life Series
Season 3 continues.
Full Speed Activated!
Re: TREM Impacted my Life and Ministry Positively by constancefriday(m): 12:29am On Apr 20, 2022
constancefriday:

Truth and Life Series
Season 3 continues.
Full Speed Activated!

(1) (Reply)

SAD: Pst Ituah Ighodalo Of Trinity House Losses Wife, Ibidunni - Pic (churchgist / Who Is This Jesus? / Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.