Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) (25716 Views)

10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2019
Graphic pictures? lol

2 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by Adakintroy2: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2019
You should not expect much comments. It's not about reginal Daniels or about what a curvy lady wore.

A generation burden by lust, greed and pride.

5 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by mamajj17(f): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2019
Xbee007:
This post is very long.

Even me drank Cup of Coffee before l could read dear grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by AlwaysConfused: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2019
Op didn't write this post. Original article on Wikipedia. Let the OP dispute my claim and I go send link sharp sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by LucemFerre: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
I wonder why this write up reach front page this morning
Wetim concern is with this
Does it change the economy
Does it make Bihari to step down as president

Shut your stupid mouth. You rather read BBNaija rubbish, Nonsense celebrities posts and political BS abi. If e no consine you, why wont you just pass. Front page na your papa house?

7 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by LucemFerre: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2019
Adakintroy2:
You should not expect much comments. It's not about reginal Daniels or about what a curvy lady wore.

A generation burden by lust, greed and pride.

I fvcking know, right (forgive my language, cant say it any other way)

1 Like

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2019
Unfinished products being pushed out in order to meet release date pressure.

Increased complexity of video game engines
Not enough devs
Not enough quality assurance
Availability of platforms where updates can be quickly deployed

Anyone downloading a game on day one is more or less an unpaid beta tester.the only company that goes out of its way to ship games that are fully polished is Nintendo. And maybe ID who pushed back Doom eternal from November to March

Blame the suits who kill devs with crunch.

4 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2019
U must be stupid for quoting me bk
LucemFerre:

Shut your stupid mouth. You rather read BBNaija rubbish, Nonsense celebrities posts and political BS abi. If e no consine you, why wont you just pass. Front page na your papa house?
Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by Trex4(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2019
AlwaysConfused:
Op didn't write this post. Original article on Wikipedia. Let the OP dispute my claim and I go send link sharp sharp.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by LucemFerre: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2019
CaseTemplar:
where the police would try to ram the player as if their lives depended on it.

lol... It still happens in GTA games. They commit suicide to catch you cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by Trex4(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2019
Devops:
Man don't tell me you sat down to write all this undecided

NwanyiOkpa:
Na wa o. You sat down and wrote this.

Nah, I Wrote Them Standing Up smiley

9 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by wman(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2019
Nice but lengthy article.

You can get your PC games all over Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

1 Like

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by kushercain: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
NICE!

There are a lot of glitches from my favourite game franchise : The Hitman series.

Especially Hitman : Codename 47 cool

I'm playing Hitman contracts right now.
Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by kushercain: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Trex4:

Enlightening article bro. Read every word

4 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by Lazerone(f): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2019
After the glitch, this is what you need to know

And that's that China is building a green forest city to combat air pollution in their country. See the green construction here.
https://prodesigners.com.ng/china-is-building-a-green-forest-city/
Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Haven't played a game with more glitches than Ghost Recon Breakpoint grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
NICE!

There are a lot of glitches from my favourite game franchise : The Hitman series.

Especially Hitman : Codename 47 cool
Dude ., You're my brother.. So you're a huge fan of Hitman too? grin. I miss the good old days.

The glitches weren't that bad in silent assassin, blood money and contract.

What games can you recommend that's similar to Hitman .?
Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2019
Oblongata:
RDR 2 has many glitches, and many other open world like GTA, and watchdogs

Did you notice most games with cartridges don’t have glitches even the open world?

I haven’t noticed any glitch on any of the Nintendo consoles, even Zelda that is an open world doesn’t have

Most glitches occur in fifa and pes
Most of what you may see as glitches are actually Easter eggs. They were programmed there on purpose.

Cc TheFacelessMan

3 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by LucemFerre: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2019
CaseTemplar:

3.5: Weapon against Pirates and cheaters:

Yes you read right! some sneaky developers actually include these glitches as a measure against players who would try to pirate or cheat in multiplayer games. Making an actual developer sponsored glitch is not hard really, as its just the same as making a feature for the game. These elements are often more deadly than the real glitches themselves and can freeze, break or practically render your game useless much to the dread level of the developers. The solution here obviously is to buy the original verified copy from the producers or from trusted sellers such as Steam, GOG and amazon. And also stop ruining online multiplayer games with cheats

Dude, this happened to me in Crysis 3. I shot that last boss for 2 days and it just doesn't wanna die. I later read it was to punish pirates,
I watched the rest on YouTube grin I no fit buy game because of last boss

3 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by CaseTemplar(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2019
kushercain:

Enlightening article bro. Read every word
Thanks So Much Bro...Bless U cry

1 Like

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by LucemFerre: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2019
Oblongata:
RDR 2 has many glitches, and many other open world like GTA, and watchdogs

Did you notice most games with cartridges don’t have glitches even the open world?

I haven’t noticed any glitch on any of the Nintendo consoles, even Zelda that is an open world doesn’t have

Most glitches occur in fifa and pes

Your Mario never fly comot from screen before abi. Or that flower vase no comot flower but it kills you. There are tons of glitches in catridge games. Too bad they cant be fixed remotely then.

2 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by CaseTemplar(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2019
Trex4:

angry angry angry
Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Dude ., You're my brother.. So you're a huge fan of Hitman too? grin. I miss the good old days.

The glitches weren't that bad in silent assassin, blood money and contract.

What games can you recommend that's similar to Hitman .?

Well... NONE.

But based on my preference for 3rd person games :

1. Splinter Cell - too much stealth sha.

2. Just Cause - too much explosions and action.

3. Uncharted franchise is really really great.

4. Max Payne. One of my favourites.

5. God of War.
Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by CaseTemplar(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by CaseTemplar(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2019
AlwaysConfused:
Send Am Make I See grin My Original Post.... I Only Used Wikipedia For The Etymology Of The Word. This Isn't The complete Post Self Check My Blog ... Shortened It So It Wouldn't Be Too Long

2 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2019
Nice article for games lovers. It's only in pes I do encounter glitches. Sometimes I just restart my pc and make sure all other programs are closed before loading the game. But I feel that the size of system processor, graphic card, ram and rom is one of the major factors for you to enjoy a good gaming experience. I use a stem with 8GB RAM, 1TB 2.80GHz processor and 2GB graphics card.

For Now I'm playing PROTOTYPE. is really interesting

1 Like

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by invigilator(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2019
CaseTemplar, whats the name of the game the man is standing behind a horse?

1 Like

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by CaseTemplar(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2019
invigilator:
CaseTemplar, whats the name of the game the man is standing behind a horse?
Ahh grin That's One Of My Most Favourite Games... The Witches 3: Wild Hunt... Are You An RPG lover too?
Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by Justin29a: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
I wonder why this write up reach front page this morning
Wetim concern is with this
Does it change the economy
Does it make Bihari to step down as president

senseless being
Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by biosystech: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2019
Trex4:

You did well writing this. You must really be a gamer and have followed the development of most.

4 Likes

Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by Lordjb: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2019
Interesting post
Re: Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2019
The only glitch I enjoy is 99999 lives in Super Mario and Contra Hard Corp

Mario Can pass through wall ehn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CHESS - For Beginners & Pro's. / FIFA Vs Pro Evolution Soccer: Which Soccer Franchise Is Better? / Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.