Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama (45135 Views)

19 Years Gone By But Our Heart Still Bleeds!in Memory Of Apo Six / Don’t Exceed Your Power, Judge Warns Fubara / Pay Omo-agege His Entitlements Or Appear In Court, Judge Warns Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by LZAA: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
GMbuharii:

Like the lawyer from the accursed region of pigs and idiots defending him,so my friend,you are very correct..

lzaa immhotep
grin
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by EagleSquare1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
You are more ruthless with this comment. Lols

jahsharon:
Maina does not know Justice Okon Abang. Okon Abang is Nigeria's most ruthless judge. Even when Olisa Metuh "died" inside the Courtroom, Justice Abang waited for Metuh's resurrection and continued the case.
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Nyamuriflathead: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
GMbuharii:

Like the lawyer from the accursed region of pigs and idiots defending him,so my friend,you are very correct..

lzaa immhotep

What is your problem? Since when did pig and idiot become anyone's region or tribe?
You're pathetic
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by LZAA: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

What is your problem? Since when did pig and idiot become anyone's region or tribe?
You're pathetic
Shatapgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by MrIrohKenedy1: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:

You're pathetic
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Want sparkling white teeth?

Check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by SirBunky85(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
jahsharon:
Maina does not know Justice Okon Abang. Okon Abang is Nigeria's most ruthless judge. Even when Olisa Metuh "died" inside the Courtroom, Justice Abang waited for Metuh's resurrection and continued the case.
I dey tell u
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by SirBunky85(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:
You think if Maina was to be a Northerner, they would have been treating him like dirt? He is suffering this way because he is a Southerner and a Christian. That's all.
sarcasm kill u dia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by ridbell01(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:
You think if Maina was to be a Northerner, they would have been treating him like dirt? He is suffering this way because he is a Southerner and a Christian. That's all.
yes na dasuki is an Eastern

1 Like

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
For your mathematics/further mathematics tutorial online in preparation for JAMB, contact me. 08034282043.It will be thorough.
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by popes001: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fayose: I can be in sifia pains on tv.
Olisa Metuh: I can go to court on a stretcher.
El Zakzaki : both of you dey learn. I can go to India for fun.
Abdulrasheed Maina: lol Hold my beer.

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by joepepsy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
And dansuki is from anambra
omenka:
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by GMbuharii: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

You're pathetic

You are speaking to yourself and gbogbo ebi e...yes, because you said it yourself...you said "pigs and idiots supporting him"

Check the name of the lawyer defending the criminal son of the criminal father and tell us now who is the pig and idiot.

E pain am well Sha lolsssssss

grin grin
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Juban(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mains, a southerner! Wonders shall never end shocked shocked.
omenka:

1 Like

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by B2joa(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:

christians are not criminals and GOD Is against owing a labourer his wages. Do not let their sweat dry on them before you pay them... If he is a christ-like man he would not have diverted funds and he would have taught his son the way of the lord not how to use the gun against another.. Please be guided.
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by kolaaderin: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:
you are insane, the same man you lots said the north are protecting against prosecution. And now that the chips is on ground, the art playing not from the north cards again. Terrible you
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Legendguru: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by northbird: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:
Abdulrasheed Maina, is a northerner and as regards his religion, I believe the name has stated the obvious.

Not everyone can relate with sarcasm.
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Area4Area: 12:28am On Nov 23, 2019
mayor0780:

And Ibrahim Alzazaki that is from southeast too..
...so you don't know that he's from Anambra, are you a learner? Lol
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Sirjamo: 12:30am On Nov 23, 2019
If I was the judge, I'd give him some herbal mixture and continue with the trial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) / Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.