Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Stormzy Releases New Song ‘own It’ Featuring Ed Sheeran And Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stormzy Releases New Song ‘own It’ Featuring Ed Sheeran And Burna Boy (634 Views)

Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song / It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido / Davido Joins Cardi B, Krept & Konan, Stormzy On Stage At #moboawards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stormzy Releases New Song ‘own It’ Featuring Ed Sheeran And Burna Boy by GistCandy(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2019
What an amazing year it has been so far for the African Giant!

British rapper/singer, Stormzy teams up with Ed Sheeran and Nigeria’s award-winning singer, Burna Boy on his new song titled “Own It”.

visit the link below for the complete gist.

https://gistcandy.com/stormzy-releases-new-song-own-it-featuring-ed-sheeran-and-burna-boy/

Re: Stormzy Releases New Song ‘own It’ Featuring Ed Sheeran And Burna Boy by adarayz(f): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2019
E
Re: Stormzy Releases New Song ‘own It’ Featuring Ed Sheeran And Burna Boy by Nyamuriflathead: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2019
Which kind music be this one? Stormzy with his one beat kinda music plus edsheeran?? And the burna boy?? Hip-hop Rnb and afro-fusion...

Not a perfect combo if u ask me.
I"ll need to download it first sha
Re: Stormzy Releases New Song ‘own It’ Featuring Ed Sheeran And Burna Boy by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2019
I've listened to the song more than 5times today. I like it kiss

Re: Stormzy Releases New Song ‘own It’ Featuring Ed Sheeran And Burna Boy by Cuccitini(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Op respect that name it BURNA not Burna dnt write is name in small letters anymore
BURNA to the world

(1) (Reply)

Singer Orezi Left Injured After Getting Involved In A Car Crash (video, Photos) / The moment an “I Just Got Back“ started a fight, yesterday, at Burnaboy’s concer / Tweet Where Wizkid Called Akon Is Big Bro, M.I Has Failed Again. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.