Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

GTBANK Fee For Receiving Wire Transfer. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTBANK Fee For Receiving Wire Transfer. (1187 Views)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GTBANK Fee For Receiving Wire Transfer. by mohlanforex: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2019
morning to you all...

I want to know how much fee charge by GTBANK for receiving international bank wire transfer to GTBANK domiciliary account...
I'm aware that processing bank from abroad do charge their fees ranging from $15 to $30.
but I don't know about receiving bank in Nigeria, this my first time I'm trying to withdraw through bank wire...

gurus in the house pls help, share your thoughts.....
Re: GTBANK Fee For Receiving Wire Transfer. by Mykel51(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
mohlanforex:
morning to you all...

I want to know how much fee charge by GTBANK for receiving international bank wire transfer to GTBANK domiciliary account...
I'm aware that processing bank from abroad do charge their fees ranging from $15 to $30.
but I don't know about receiving bank in Nigeria, this my first time I'm trying to withdraw through bank wire...

gurus in the house pls help, share your thoughts.....

The last wire transfer I did came at 360...was quite surprised and I don't think the charges they removed was much... didn't notice sef
Re: GTBANK Fee For Receiving Wire Transfer. by ebenezary(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
For money coming to your domiciliary account, all charges is from the sending bank but gtbank will not charge you anything as a receiver but you have to pay 5% to withdraw your foreign currency

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Advice / Dozzy Oil Boss, Chukwudozie, Bags FG Productivity Award (photos) / Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.