Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

After Politics, Banky W Announces Return To Music In 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Politics, Banky W Announces Return To Music In 2020 (353 Views)

Bbnaija Announces Return Of Tacha, Mercy & Others In Upcoming Pepperdem Reunion / Nawaoo... Banky W Announces Return To Music In 2020, Leaving Politics / Big Brother Naija Announces Return Of Ex-housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Politics, Banky W Announces Return To Music In 2020 by titiloyeblog: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2019
Nigerian RnB sensation, Olubankole Wellington, popularly known as Banky W, who went into politics in 2018 has now hinted at a likely comeback in 2020 saying he plans to do at least one album in the coming year.

This announcement was made this morning, via his Twitter account, as he responded to a tweet from a fan who talked about how much he misses Banky W the singer and clamored for some more music.

Banky W tweeted back at the fan, disclosing his plans for an album and appreciating the massive love he still has from his fans across the country.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/11/after-politics-banky-w-announces-return.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: After Politics, Banky W Announces Return To Music In 2020 by universaltv: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Lol...nasoo

(1) (Reply)

The Rich LIFESTYLE Of Dwarf Shatta Bandle ( YRN ) / How I Go Dye, Level 9 Boss Allegedly Set Me Up With The Police- Biletiri / I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.