Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Feeds Their Son As She Listen To His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Feeds Their Son As She Listen To His Song (1959 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma Beats Coronavirus, Tests Negative Twice / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Feeds Their Son As She Listen To His Song by GistMore4: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2019
Davido's fiancee, Chioma spotted bottle feeding their son, Ifeanyi while listening to her favorite song off his new album. Gistmore reports

Chioma reveals their son did not allow her to sleep, the mum of one remain awake to make sure he feels better.

Chioma wrote;
One thing that I’ve been wanting is you
This man won’t let me sleep ��‍♀️
And of course my favorite song off @davidoofficial album.
My lil man sure loves music, peep his lil feet � � #obsessed
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5KTG3enmdm

Davido long awaited album 'A Good Time' drops today, the pop singer is currently on media rounds to promote his new album.

See more; http://gistmore.com/davidos-fiancee-chioma-feeds-their-son-as-she-listen-to-his-song

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Feeds Their Son As She Listen To His Song by GistMore4: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Feeds Their Son As She Listen To His Song by Jasen1(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2019
sad
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Feeds Their Son As She Listen To His Song by Iamfrank(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2019
I support this post with a bag of Calabar Garri

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Feeds Their Son As She Listen To His Song by nifemi25(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2019
Nairaland no go let us rest again... Everything about Davido hit front page. Davido poo, Davido cheat, Davido fight, Davido eat, Davido bought white gold. straight to the front page.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Feeds Their Son As She Listen To His Song by Henry22(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2019
Wetin come concern me.......?

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Feeds Their Son As She Listen To His Song by Made4NaijaM4N: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Feeds Their Son As She Listen To His Song by mzBEAM(f): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2019
Davido, chioma and sophia momodu like social media attention like kilode.... It's too much abeg
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Feeds Their Son As She Listen To His Song by Queenjuliette(f): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
You are sure having A Good Time with your lil man. Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Ruger Biography, Age, Early Life, Girlfriend, Songs, Albums, Net Worth / Bbnaija Boma Disgrace Maria Blast Her Front Of Housemates (video) / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of MC Olumo’s Son For Lavishly Spraying The New Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.