Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,955 members, 7,866,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Brave Woman Fights Off A Robber Who Attacked Her In A Mall - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Woman Fights Off A Robber Who Attacked Her In A Mall (562 Views)

Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brave Woman Fights Off A Robber Who Attacked Her In A Mall by Made4NaijaM4N: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2019
A woman was shopping in a mall when a man attacked her, but she bravely fought him until he ran off.

The surveillance footage was shared to Instagram by the woman @_darleenee. In it, the robber is seen suddenly attacking the woman while she was on her phone. He tried to grab her necklace but she seemed stronger than him and she fought him off until he ran away.

Sharing the video, she wrote: "Okay so today I was in the mall and a nigga tired to rob me for my chain .even tho it’s seems like I’m just on the phone and not paying attention I was and I already seen him . LADIES PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SURROUNDINGS PLEASE!!! WAS AT LAKEWOOD MALL ."
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5KPiKUgmqH/

source
https://www.made4naija.com/brave-woman-fights-off-a-robber-who-attacked-her-in-a-mall/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Brave Woman Fights Off A Robber Who Attacked Her In A Mall by Made4NaijaM4N: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2019
Na wa o

Re: Brave Woman Fights Off A Robber Who Attacked Her In A Mall by Made4naijaceo(f): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of When A Masquerade Was Arrested In Anambra State / Help Someone Is Using My Mother Ill Health To Defraud The Public On Twitter. / Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.