Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun (28516 Views)

Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / Florida: Heavily Pregnant Mother Kills Home Intruder With AR-15, Saves Husband / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by chukwuibuipob: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Scofieldgee(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Today in Nairaland is all about bad news...why

2 Likes

Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Esteem001(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hungry vampires!
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by madridsta007(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
maynation:
How could you carry a baby in your womb for 9 months, breastfed and took care of him for several months only tomake him undergo this gruesome death?

What a world we live in. cry cry

The heart of man is “desperately wicked”

“Desperately” wicked means, can go at any lengths to show/prove wickedness.
Like this woman.

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by SmasherIember: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Did I hear u say gain anything out of d union? Is dt a union?
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by RHO65: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
She is mentally retarded
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by goat22: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
SimDan95:
no be only what of over 2.5 mtchewwwww
No cut your mouth oo!
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by KIDfurniture(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Beautiful...
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by PopeFlatino(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is d test result as evidence,I have to share this publicly despite any wrong to my image because am running against time to complete d payment tomorrow..And getting desperate...

As for the guy that said I should suffer the Colifon infection alone,I want to make this clear to everyone that I have been celibate for 5 months now,so I don't think it was sexually transmitted. ...Below is my earlier write-up that I pleaded for assistance.. please any amount contributed is okay from anyone...

Friends please I need ur help once more if u can?

I tested +ve to a yeast infection few days ago and I started the treatment yesterday,I don't really feel comfortable with d symptoms am receiving in my private part ..so please all I need is #5000 to complete d IV injection and drugs charges..

I have spent #3700 in culture test on Monday already,, #4000 yesterday to start injection and few drugs that will sustain d momentum till tomorrow.with d promise to complete it tomorrow...

Please if u have ever been in such condition u will understand better,,don't reply if u wanna throw shades please....am very serious here and if I faked this story let nothing good come my way..

Nairalanders have helped me twice in d past and I just wish someone can come to my help once more ..I beg all of u cry

Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Annie001: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Got AirPus ooo
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Lorenzop: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Women!!!
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by oluwasegun007(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
End time tinz
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Say that one na punishment abi murder?

No be you carry for nine months come breastfed for six months.

You are fooling yourself,,,,,

Husband wey go re marry.

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Sunnyobums: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
maynation:

OK that what?

Are you mentally down??
why can't people just mind their business, he typed OK as his comment, what's your business with that and why the insult? comment your own and shift biko.
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Martinez39(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Later, they would say mothers care more for the children than the fathers. Hian!
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by seangy4konji: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ogbenutan
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by fuse88(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Heartless woman
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Cynthiamarichuy: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
She deserve to be killed... Wicked woman.

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Awe4luv(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
RPirez:
Really? Cuz of some stupid revenge, you killed the child that might end up being Nigeria's deliverer & Savior. angry

E no go better for dis lady, I swear! angry
the child might amount to something meaningful in life but definitely not nigerias saviour or whatever u call it, I don't think this country has any on coming deliverer or saviour sir
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by matrixme(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
I need to invite Thanos, Darth Vader, Voldermort and The Night King to a conference. We definitely need to plan. It just has to end. Humans don't deserve any more chance.

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by yeko68: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
After Satan, the next in rank is a Woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by CanadaOrBust: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
BLOGGERS!! This is the same photo that came with a different story!!
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by DennisEche(m): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Omoslim26: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Ajonja did what they know how to do best... grin grin grin grin

so you have not left this your mumu afonja ipob rubbish on this forum ba?

Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Icon79(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
But Serah, but why always them tho? But why

And btw, where's my NCAN members at?

O pari

Queenserah26:
So Sad
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Queenserah26(f): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin
Icon79:
But Serah, but why always them tho? But why

And btw, where's my NCAN members at?

O pari

Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by crackhouse(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Devil is pounding yam on this one's brain.
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Icon79(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Don't worry, queen, you've got an Igbo blood in you …. so you're NOT one of them cheesy wink

O pari

Queenserah26:
grin
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Queenserah26(f): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thank you jare grin
Icon79:
Don't worry, queen, you've got an Igbo blood in you …. so you're NOT one of them cheesy wink

O pari

Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Autotech312(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Ajonja did what they know how to do best... grin grin grin grin

You can't even write well.... Hatred kee u there..ajonja ko ajogi ni.
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by Icon79(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
You're very welcome, sista. And don't worry, I can adopt you as well wink

O pari

Queenserah26:
Thank you jare grin
Re: Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun by emmasege: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Her look sef suggests that she's either insane or demon-possesed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) / Victims Of The Bandit Attacks In Katsina (photos) / Kidnappers Arrested In Bauchi After Fierce Gun Battle With Policemen. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.