Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Years Of Effort In Vfx Film Making - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Years Of Effort In Vfx Film Making (1176 Views)

Video And VFX Editing (ap & Ae) Whatsapp Group. / We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX / Years Of Effort In Vfx Film Making Ll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Years Of Effort In Vfx Film Making by solidframe(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2010
my mom always complain of my sitting with my system day and night with out payment.
she wonder if my siting there ever had a meaning.
after a while (about a year plus). the hole thing sames like a waste to me too, though i had faith.
it is still a long story. but then, after a while (complete two years and some month). THIS WAS MY RESULT.

please follow this link for my VFX video test.

http://www.wix.com/soundstate/project

I MADE HIS video just to see you views

feel free to share your views
Re: Years Of Effort In Vfx Film Making by qeemus: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2010
a very nice attempt.Welldone
Re: Years Of Effort In Vfx Film Making by AdamuW: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2010
Nice work for your first attempt. You have a grasp of the basic concepts of mixing live footage with 3D and 2D CGI. Obviously mor work needs to be done etc. But you have an eye for this kind of work. I also understand how hard it is to produce something like that on one system, part time,rubbish NEPA, rubbish expensive internet, friends and family telling you to quit etc etc so I'm taking all that into consideration.

But as to if you carry on in VFX, that's only a decision you can make. I hope you carry on in some way as you have a talent for this.

(1) (Reply)

Web Cameras Are Not Bad For More Than Just Making Ip Conversations More Sensible / Need A Printer That Can Print Islamic Prayer Book For A Society / Pls Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Create Animated DP .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.