Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Share Your First Year Experience On Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your First Year Experience On Campus (984 Views)

10 Costly Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your First Year Experience On Campus by PalmcreditNIG: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2019
When i was in my first year, i was part of the people that thought that i was going to finish with a first class until i saw my first semester result then i knew that it was bigger than me. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Year Experience On Campus by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2019
When I got to 100 level i saw my old time secondary school mate and primary school friends already in 300 and 400 level.

Just two weeks after that, I saw few of my friends who were already in for their masters program

... Here I am on Nairaland still searching the vacancy section...This life ehen

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Year Experience On Campus by Skyfornia(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
I won an award as the most dressed student in my department in year one.
Re: Share Your First Year Experience On Campus by Divay22(f): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lemme just book this space.
Re: Share Your First Year Experience On Campus by InansBobo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
I missed more lectures than I attended (especially noon time ones) 'cause going for 9am lectures by 8am, just know that you'll stay at the back (all the students in the faculty over 1k). So anytime I've got the back seat, I'd just walk out 'cause it's equal to being absent... didn't affect me much (just a little) 'cause year one in my school is ALL MULTIPLE CHOICE E-EXAMS

Subsequently, the dread of ATTENDANCE and WRITTEN exams made me switch style, even days of 8-6 lectures, I rarely miss
Re: Share Your First Year Experience On Campus by Duchessree(f): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
My first year was easy for me, Staying inside campus also helped me a bit. My result in year 1 was OK . Some lecturers made sure you understand what was being taught while some had this "i don't care" attitude. Tutorials also helped me in my exams and practicals.
Re: Share Your First Year Experience On Campus by pocohantas(f): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
1. I discovered the university is a different ball game. Not like secondary school where you will be forming efiko over Chemistry and Commerce exams. Keep your oversabi at home.

2. Senior/level guys be asking a sister out. Not love, na October rush.

3. If you wanna be involved in campus politics, first year is the time to pull the base. That is the year you interact with the whole faculty and associating faculties. By 3rd year, people start departmentalizing and forming for each other...lol. After some dating and heartbreaks of course.

4. I felt I needed to BELONG somewhere, albeit with sense and balance. So, I joined a campus church. Getting there, the immorality I witnessed pass the one I dey run from. I sha focused on what I came for.

5. Night class is a scam, 89.17423% of the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your First Year Experience On Campus by ibkayee(f): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
One of the funniest years of my life lol I had a very pleasant university/‘campus’ experience overall sha
Re: Share Your First Year Experience On Campus by fatymore(f): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
I was serious,social and religious.

I really enjoyed it...

Distance relationship, so I was able to flex well
Re: Share Your First Year Experience On Campus by Eje2019: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2019
not really a good experience

(1) (Reply)

Vodafone Number checking code / Peeranha A Question And Answer Platform built On The Telos blockchain / IMSU Student In Battle For His Life, Needs N2M For Thigh Sugery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.