Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Anyone Ever Attended The LACE AFRICA PROGRAMME Kindly Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Ever Attended The LACE AFRICA PROGRAMME Kindly Help (445 Views)

Apply For SAP Nigeria Graduate Skills For Africa Programme 2018 / SAP Nigeria Graduate Skills For Africa Programme 2018 / SAP Skills For Africa Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Attended The LACE AFRICA PROGRAMME Kindly Help by Oyerinde16(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2019
Good morning ladies and gentle men... Sorry I had to bother you, I was admitted into a programme

Congratulations once again on your admission into the 2019 Cohort of LACE. Finishing School.

Offered by...

Lighthouse Christian Outreach Centre, Lagos... The admission letter sent to me is copied and pasted below...

Dear Applicant,

I trust this meets You well.

Congratulations once again on your admission into the 2019 Cohort of LACE. Finishing School

Sequel to confirming your attendance, I am pleased to inform You that school resumes at 8.00 AM, Monday November 25th, 2019.

NB: Please ensure to dress corporately. You would be provided with writing materials (a pen and a note pad).

Venue: Lighthouse Christian Outreach Centre, House7, Plot 2/3, Kudirat Abiola Way (opposite yard 158) Oregun Ikeja, Lagos

I was given a letter of admission into the 5 day programme, a letter of acceptance and the code of conduct booklet, all by mail.

To me is seem genuine, I want to come to Lagos all the way from Sokoto state...

As a precaution I want to hear from Nairalanders who have attended the programme before or know someone who has attended it before. For a fact I want to know how genuine it is, is it worth it...

Don't blame me because I have trans versed this country to Lagos only to find out its one NLD, or drug affiliated marketing stuff... I have also attended a seminar that was waste of money... Please people in the house your opinion is highly needed. Thanks.

I have searched the internet, however I am not too satisfied with the info I got, I need first hand info from a former attendee...
Thanks.

Re: Anyone Ever Attended The LACE AFRICA PROGRAMME Kindly Help by Lawunmi11(f): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2019
It’s genuine. I know of people who have benefited from the program. I’ll also be attending the 5days program starting tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Smart And Beautiful Data Collector Needed In Lekki / How True Is This? / Update On 2019/2020 Ekiti State Government Scholarship For Postgraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.