Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? (468 Views)

Don't Procrastinate / Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat / Men: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Thanking You During Love Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? by DeluwaTalks: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Parties in a relationship sometimes have serious disagreements over the fact that one always procrastinate and the other proactive.

Why this huge gap?
Re: Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? by crackhaus: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
It's simply because different people have different personalities, and this should not cause serious disagreements when there is understanding.

6 Likes

Re: Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? by thorpido(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
They say opposites attract. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? by NiCurious: 12:33am On Nov 23, 2019
Some problems solve themselves, if you just stand back with your hands in your pockets, and don't give yourself high blood pressure over them. grin
Re: Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? by nlPoster: 12:35am On Nov 23, 2019
NiCurious:
Some problems solve themselves, if you just stand back with your hands in your pockets, and don't give yourself high blood pressure over them. grin

Where is the problem? Do you have one?

Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean

And so, between the two of them, they licked the platter clean.
Re: Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? by NiCurious: 12:43am On Nov 23, 2019
nlPoster:

Where is the problem? Do you have one?

Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean

And so, between the two of them, they licked the platter clean.

No problem nowadays--former spouse had to drop everything and jump on every little issue as if life depended on it. Me, I would keep doing what I was doing and observe...9 times out of 10, the problem would solve itself. Procrastination: 9 Proactivity: 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? by nlPoster: 1:04am On Nov 23, 2019
NiCurious:

No problem nowadays--former spouse had to drop everything and jump on every little issue as if life depended on it. Me, I would keep doing what I was doing and observe...9 times out of 10, the problem would solve itself. Procrastination: 9 Proactivity: 1 grin

If it's a competition for you, then I guess you are in tune with the op.

Personally I dislike when people hype the differences between couples, they are usually up to no good and only God can deliver their targets from their evil doings because they make it their job to monitor others who are not monitoring them.
Re: Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? by NiCurious: 1:37am On Nov 23, 2019
nlPoster:

If it's a competition for you, then I guess you are in tune with the op.

Personally I dislike when people hype the differences between couples, they are usually up to no good and only God can deliver their targets from their evil doings because they make it their job to monitor others who are not monitoring them.

Nah, that wasn't the root of misunderstanding, that was more of a humorous difference.
But it's late, and we're both not fully making sense, so I bid you a good night. smiley
Re: Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? by nlPoster: 1:49am On Nov 23, 2019
NiCurious:

Nah, that wasn't the root of misunderstanding, that was more of a humorous difference.
But it's late, and we're both not fully making sense, so I bid you a good night. smiley

It's morning.

Majority of nairalanders (like yourself) are anti-marriage so I'm expecting this thread to pop soonest.

I do feel most of you should not be married because your negativity could never coexist with it.
Re: Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? by DeluwaTalks: 2:42am On Nov 23, 2019
If one stand back and expects that the problem will go away, what do you do when it gets it compounded. Truth the told, not doing anything about it sometimes make situation worse and frustrating to the party that desire resolution.
Re: Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? by DeluwaTalks: 2:44am On Nov 23, 2019
I like the contribution in personality differences.

How can we allow this differences foster stronger bonds instead tearing relationships apart?
Re: Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? by nlPoster: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2019
Can you explain how the matter concerns you?

Are you the one in the situation?

(1) (Reply)

Married At 17,abused For 9 Years,i Want A Divorce:please Advise Me / Atouch K88 Durable Children Educational Tablets / For Sale At Giveaway Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.