Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. (25542 Views)

Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by molybdenum0012: 2:00am On Dec 04, 2019
Timeisup or timeis down or whatever you call yourself. Kindly respect yourself and keep away from this thread if truly you are up to the nonsense you paint yourself here.

Nobody compete with you, so why the bitterness, anger and competition. Enjoy your Nigeria dream alone. People say they are not buying your idea, why can't you just shut it. Abi den swear for you.

No be by force to stay in Nigeria na.

Live and let live.

3 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by EVABLAZE(m): 2:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Life is no bird of roses anywhere in the world.
No one eats his/her cake and still has it back.

2 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by EVABLAZE(m): 2:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Choosing to establish in Nigeria is a good decision for those it favors.
But then, even your politicians still provide dual citizenship to their kids despite the fat envelopes they take in daily.

11 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by EVABLAZE(m): 2:36am On Dec 04, 2019
You can stay in Nigeria and make it.

But when you try to draw comparism between the making sufficient money over their in Nigeria and in USA, you will ignorantly be insulting a perfectly situated economy.

The most menial jobs in any state in the USA pays a minimum wage of 10dollars par hour.

So a cleaner here in the USA who works for say 10hrs in a day pockets roughly 100dollar in a days job.

You can check what that is in your almighty currency.

Nigeria still has an economy that's struggling to stand, don't insult USA by making such comparism.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by EVABLAZE(m): 2:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Saying you have a net worth of over 500million naira is really amazing, but then, how many Nigerians have such inheritance?

How many even have 1% of it.

Being proud to even say u will pay someone #40, 000 in 30days and beating your chest about it is insulting.

That's like what the lowest earners here earn in a day of active work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by EVABLAZE(m): 2:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Then on the issue of sending money to people in the USA from Nigeria, I don't know where you borrow your lesson notes from, but that'sike the most incredible thing to do.

You need to change over #10, 000 just to be able to send someone in the USA 30dollars and that might not be enough for transport and feeding in 2days

5 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by EVABLAZE(m): 2:53am On Dec 04, 2019
Pls let's let this thread flourish.

The intention is to share opportunities and experiences about living in the United States of America which on its own has its challenges and to equally help people who have interest in coming to the USA by providing them the needed tips and answering such questions that would help save them from first time mistakes.
It's not only business people come here to do, good(best) schools are here too.

This thread was never created to mock Nigeria or make you believe Nigeria is the worst.
I wouldn't propagate hate speech.

Let's just stick to helping than condemning.
If I happen to post some contents that are against social laws, once you alert me, I will immediately pull it down, but coming to tell me your networth is annoying. I might have had more than you in Nigeria before leaving, but you will never see me debate that.

Propagating living in Nigeria because you have 500m in the account will only make those who don't have it want to leave even more quickly, and I must tell you, their are just too many of them.

Peace.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by molybdenum0012: 3:11am On Dec 04, 2019
timesupreloaded:
No need for insults we want to help each other. people here have been calling me all sort of names. Someone even called me a bricklayer. I am not actually exposing myself, no one will get to know me or see my face and I don't care to see anyone. I just want to assist in my little way that's why I came up with the offer. It is widely accepted here that nothing is happening in Nigeria and everybody is suffering. They all call Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. I am in no competition with anyone, I also beg for jobs to meet my financial needs. I really don't have problems with people who never left this country because they truly don't understand. My problem is with Nigerians living in America who know the true reality of things down there but choose to keep telling lies to folks down here. Majority of Nigerians believe within 18 months when they get to America they will transform to superman. This is not true. It will take over 5 years to even settle down before you begin the real struggle. I always want to be reasonable. Go and check my post two years ago, I was only forceful, I never started the insults....meanwhile my offer is still on the table and i expect a response. I have been called a lunatic, think am na.

I agree we are here to help one another, but stop making it look like USA and other developed countries are worst than Nigeria.

Before you raised the kind of money you use for businesses, you probably got some kind of support somewhere, which most of the time not available to majority of Nigerians ( you said you got some inheritance, most Nigerians cannot even boats of 100k in their accounts, including some working class oo.)

The truth is life is not easy anywhere in the world, but you can find life easier in some countries if you work harder. I don't think most people living abroad do say that it is easy for them there. What most of them do say is: if you work very hard, you can achieve more than back home in Nigeria, which is true and glaring.

I think your approach to discouraging people from going abroad can only work if you argue constructively without making unnecessary comparison or putting down well developed countries than Nigeria.

Discourage people from going abroad by helping them to identify areas or opportunities they are not seeing. You can even support them if you have the wherewithals, that way your argument may be more convincing and weightier. That should be your goals and not going about saying you make millions per day in Nigeria. They know that already.

7 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by kroger: 3:51am On Dec 04, 2019
timesupreloaded:
The reason why Nigerians don't move forward is partly because of pride. I will be personal for once. Serious minded Nigerians abroad contacted me via email almost two years ago around the time I made that post on Instagram and Nairaland. Unlike people like wonlasewonimi, Beautyaddy, NONNYG etc they knew this was not just another clown or talkative. Since then they have benefited from the business ideas and contact I gave them. Meanwhile I didn't task them or demand any penny from them. If you respect me then you earn my trust. Nigeria is a shithole yet every Nigerian abroad wants to invest in Nigeria. Give them 100 million naira and the first thing they will buy is a ticket back to where they all call a shithole. Reasonable people have been reaching out to me because they know there is no limit to the financial prosperity that one can achieve in Nigeria. Instead of that Beautyaddy and Kroger to swallow their pride they are busy paying the mods to ban me and remove all my comments. I have never seen a successful negative thinker..... so tonight I am giving Beautyaddy an offer so we know who is bluffing- tell anyone close to you to contact me via email. All privacy will be respected. The person must live around Delta, Bayelsa, PH, Benin, Lagos or Abuja. I don't even need to meet the person personally, no number is required...I will just give out instruction and direct the person to work somewhere. Make sure the person you choose have a handwork. If the pay for the contract job is 20k I will give the person 40k. Please note I am a builder so you know the kind of person to direct my way. Let's see who is a lunatic

Shut up your stinking mouth there, make me and Beautyaddy swallow our pride and reach out to you?? Reach out kii you there.. You know why i never change am for you since na cos say you dey yarn say u be from waffii, if truly you be from my side then u don fall our hand, u are a disgrace to the Waffi land.. Nobody follow you drag Nigeria, U dey make millions Daily as you claim, good for you, continue to make ur millions and leave people wen wan travel for greener pastures find their way. If person dey make millions for nigeria dem no go gree leave the millions relocate to abroad na. Na when hunger beat man he go find alternative route just like my own story too.

My guy abeg dey your financial lane make i see front abeg, you just dey constitute nuisance for the full Travel section making you look like a dim wit. Keep my name out of your mouth and miss me with your drama... Aramegbo !!!

14 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by kroger: 3:56am On Dec 04, 2019
EVABLAZE:
Pls let's let this thread flourish.

The intention is to share opportunities and experiences about living in the United States of America which on its own has its challenges and to equally help people who have interest in coming to the USA by providing them the needed tips and answering such questions that would help save them from first time mistakes.
It's not only business people come here to do, good(best) schools are here too.

This thread was never created to mock Nigeria or make you believe Nigeria is the worst.
I wouldn't propagate hate speech.

Let's just stick to helping than condemning.
If I happen to post some contents that are against social laws, once you alert me, I will immediately pull it down, but coming to tell me your networth is annoying. I might have had more than you in Nigeria before leaving, but you will never see me debate that.

Propagating living in Nigeria because you have 500m in the account will only make those who don't have it want to leave even more quickly, and I must tell you, their are just too many of them.

Peace.

you better tell that troll called timesupreloaded or timesup234 to get out of this thread or else he will derail it. Better still report to the Mods.

Welcome to the land of opportunities my brother, stay focused, work smart and pray and every other things shall be added unto you. Keep up the good work..

6 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by DexterousOne(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Just look at how this thread has been derailed

What is wrong with this boy? undecided
Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by wonlasewonimi: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2019
timesupreloaded:
The reason why Nigerians don't move forward is partly because of pride. I will be personal for once. Serious minded Nigerians abroad contacted me via email almost two years ago around the time I made that post on Instagram and Nairaland. Unlike people like wonlasewonimi, Beautyaddy, NONNYG etc they knew this was not just another clown or talkative. Since then they have benefited from the business ideas and contact I gave them. Meanwhile I didn't task them or demand any penny from them. If you respect me then you earn my trust. Nigeria is a shithole yet every Nigerian abroad wants to invest in Nigeria. Give them 100 million naira and the first thing they will buy is a ticket back to where they all call a shithole. Reasonable people have been reaching out to me because they know there is no limit to the financial prosperity that one can achieve in Nigeria. Instead of that Beautyaddy and Kroger to swallow their pride they are busy paying the mods to ban me and remove all my comments. I have never seen a successful negative thinker..... so tonight I am giving Beautyaddy an offer so we know who is bluffing- tell anyone close to you to contact me via email. All privacy will be respected. The person must live around Delta, Bayelsa, PH, Benin, Lagos or Abuja. I don't even need to meet the person personally, no number is required...I will just give out instruction and direct the person to work somewhere. Make sure the person you choose have a handwork. If the pay for the contract job is 20k I will give the person 40k. Please note I am a builder so you know the kind of person to direct my way. Let's see who is a lunatic

What is this idiot saying? Who cares about your senseless business?

You need to go back to your psychiatrist to increase your dose cos it seems you have started misyarning again.
Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by lordally(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2019
kroger:

you better tell that troll called timesupreloaded or timesup234 to get out of this thread or else he will derail it. Better still report to the Mods.

Welcome to the land of opportunities my brother, stay focused, work smart and pray and every other things shall be added unto you. Keep up the good work..

3 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by wonlasewonimi: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2019
timesupreloaded:
I knew you never healed from the hate. It is already two years now and you still feel this bitter. Please keep checking on this thread, that's if you still care- a lot of people will be sharing their personal experience with me soon. I came to heal all wounded mind

I cant believe you are still a dunce after 2 years...you mentioned my handle you idiot! You think I have the time to run around your hopeless posts on here?
Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by NONNYG: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
timesupreloaded:
Are you okay at all? Who contacted you? Can i see the screenshot of the conversation? Please i don't know and you don't know me, so don't involve me in any of your discussion. Thank you
Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by NONNYG: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
This was one of my responses on your useless thread in 2017 with 615 LIKES

This one show say no be today u don dey talk nonesense

4 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by TheEnforcer: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
NONNYG:
This was one of my responses on your useless thread in 2017 with 615 LIKES

This one show say no be today u don dey talk nonesense
Timesup234 is different from timeusprealoaded,although they share the same sentiments.If you peruse their posts carefully,the former timesup grammar is very poor,almost like an illiterate person,But the new time's up grammar is actually decent.Having said that;
Anyone debating with them is wasting his time,because they lack common sense

9 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by Gabflex: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
timesupreloaded:
Simple. I hate abroad in all form. Obama had everything but still went to Libya. Forbes billionaires are the most greedy set of humans. On wall street investors are excited when the early stages of trading indicates GREED. I actually got tired of your guys so time to brag. At least for two years I didnt say anything about myself. I am giving out offers, if I am fake then take them lets find out. Some people talk the talk and walk the walk

na wetin u 4 talk since be dis na
Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
@EVABLAZE please update us with how your daily adventure in the USA is going, we're waiting wink

4 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
TheEnforcer:
Timesup234 is different from timeusprealoaded,although they share the same sentiments.If you peruse their posts carefully,the former timesup grammar is very poor,almost like an illiterate person,But the new time's up grammar is actually decent.Having said that;
Anyone debating with them is wasting his time,because they lack common sense

They're not different bro. That's his/her/it new handle after the other one got banned by the mods.
Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by kroger: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
@ EVABLAZE we are patiently waiting for your update. Ride on sir..
Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by Dralin(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
DexterousOne:

I will not say more than that lipsrsealed

But on a side note
The rate at which young boys want to leave this country, jubilate when they leave, and cry like the world is ending when they get denied visa

It means Nigeria is very hellish
you dont know? Oh u dnt knw wats goin on!

1 Like

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by TJMighty(m): 12:35am On Dec 05, 2019
timesupreloaded:
A lunatic with a net worth of over 200 million in form of interitance, not even adding the wealth I have built for myself, if I do I am close to 500 million. A well known contractor in Delta and Bayelsa state. Because I choose to come here to play with you guys you think we are on the same level. You really do think I am a frustrated fellow? The money I give people annually is almost half of your annual salary in America. Na play I dey follow una play here, I love seeing you guys cry after being exposed
You know what? Just bless me with 1million naira only. I'll tell everybody on nairaland here what you've done with proof. Thank you in anticipation..
Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by Suspectzero(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2019
Seems to me like EVABLAZE moved with his family to the U.S on a tourist Visa. Which is why he has not once expounded on how he came about to becoming an immigrant in the U.S. People with this sort of thread usually share what method of immigration they took advantage of early in the thread.

As usual, this method of immigration is never advisable. You'll be living and looking over your shoulder the rest of your time there till ICE catches up with you then we get to hear a sorry story about a helpless African family with young kids seeking refugee status. Moreover it makes getting a tourist visa even more difficult for those who genuinely just want to visit the U.S and return.

I do not celebrate this if OP ends up staying there illegally past the 6 months timeline for a tourist Visa.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by felixzo1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Suspectzero:
Seems to me like EVABLAZE moved with his family to the U.S on a tourist Visa. Which is why he has not once expounded on how he came about to becoming an immigrant in the U.S. People with this sort of thread usually share what method of immigration they took advantage of early in the thread.

As usual, this method of immigration is never advisable. You'll be living and looking over your shoulder the rest of your time there till ICE catches up with you then we get to hear a sorry story about a helpless African family with young kids seeking refugee status. Moreover it makes getting a tourist visa even more difficult for those who genuinely just want to visit the U.S and return.

I do not celebrate this if OP ends up staying there illegally past the 6 months timeline for a tourist Visa.
He did not state anywhere he moved with a tourist visa, you are making assumptions and conclusions, it's better to wait as see, than saying things you have no proof

6 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by Suspectzero(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
felixzo1:
He did not state anywhere he moved with a tourist visa, you are making assumptions and conclusions, it's better to wait as see, than saying things you have no proof

Not everything has to be spelt out for you. You have a brain, use it to put 1 and 2 together instead of waiting to be spoonfed.

2 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by sentra05: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Make no mistake guys, nobody who does not have interest in travelling or already abroad invest his time in the travel section. To do exactly what?
I mean it is practically impossible for someone who loves and is comfortable in Nigeria to spend his time from year to year, thread to thread, moniker to moniker disturbing himself/herself, drinking panadol for another person's headache that is none of his business. The only thing that would make someone behave that way is if they are jobless or just pure envy or they have a 10 year visa ban and they have sworn to be bitter till the 10 years finish.

When i had the view that i wanted to live in Nigeria, i never entered the travel section cos i had no interest in what was going on there. It was only when i changed my views and mind and wanted to relocate was when i started visiting travel section and following travel threads.

Some Nigerians are very funny, what they don't have or do not have the capacity or capability to have, they try to downplay and rubbish it using a combination of truths, half-truths and lies to buttress their point and hide their envy even when their opinion is not needed. Let me give you an example.

Someone builds a fine bungalow which he can only afford and his friend builds a fine duplex. Instead of appreciating the friend and be happy with him, he starts saying that bungalow is better than a duplex and that he will choose bungalow to duplex anytime, any day. He goes on to say that duplex is a death trap, many have fallen from the stairs and died, in fact, his grand mother fell from stairs and died. He will say all collapsed buildings are duplex and he will bring out references from the internet to show that 10 building collapsed last year and they are duplexes. He will say everything to make you feel that he is happy but if you read in between the lines you see envy written all over their comment. He will forget that he has been climbing stairs in the office, church or elsewhere and the buildings have not collapsed and he has not died. This is the power of envy.

This is exactly what is playing out here with the likes of timesup and few others. Envy has consumed him so much that he is now going insane over something that is none of his business. There are lots of people who have the same view but they do not come to travel section because it is of no use to them. One of my cousins prefers to live in Nigeria even though he can relocate if he wants to but despite being on nairaland, he does not come close to the travel section. But people like timesup that is making one million naira a day are choking on envy over people who are "suffering" abroad instead of enjoying his billions in peace.

Make we no wake up one day and read that he committed suicide leaving billions in his bank account behind over imaginary internet people that are travelling abroad ooo. Some might even be in Oshodi but claiming they are in the US yet timesup is already dieing because of it. Na waa ooo.
I think the best thing is to ignore him/her

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by EVABLAZE(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Suspectzero:

Tough talk man!
Take a seat and observe still.

7 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by Suspectzero(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
EVABLAZE:

Tough talk man!
Take a seat and observe still.

It's not tough talk. It's real talk.
Continue deflecting. I'm not hating.
I'm actually glad that you're getting more exposure to what a civilised Country is truly like.
It'd just be a shame if you did it in a way that wouldn't pay you or your fellow Nigerians well in the long run.

3 Likes

Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by kroger: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Suspectzero:

It's not tough talk. It's real talk.
Continue deflecting. I'm not hating.
I'm actually glad that you're getting more exposure to what a civilised Country is truly like.
It'd just be a shame if you did it in a way that wouldn't pay you or your fellow Nigerians well in the long run.

Guy you chill naaa.. Shuuu!! Na ur travel? Abeg free the guy and focus on ur own life.. Nonsense..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Amazing Documentary Of Ibeshe Island, Lagos State By Thephotoblogger's / Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics / Over 20 Africans Nabbed In A Small Car In Failed Smuggling Attempt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.