Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,950 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English (2810 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English by DonCrack: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
'I Called Him And He Comed' - Mike Ezuruonye, Beverly Osu, Internet Users Reacts To Lady's English

Nigerian lady has raise up dust on social media with her English.

She was discussing with her friend when she suddenly spoke an English that was so disturbing.

I called him, and he comed, she said.

A girl who was behind her in shock spilled water in the face of the boy she was talking to.

Even her friend listening to her was amazed

Celebrities like Mike Ezuruonye and Beverly Osu reacted to her English.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/celebrities-reacts-to-ladys-english.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: 'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English by DonCrack: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
More, Watch Full Video HERE

1 Share

Re: 'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English by NwaAmaikpe: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
shocked

The gravity of the faulty grammar made the other girl "come" on the boy's face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English by Cuccitini(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
Go school u no gree go u have made someone comed on someone face na
Re: 'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English by universaltv: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lol
Re: 'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English by tojahh(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Staged
Re: 'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English by Pidginwhisper: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Cuccitini:
Go school u no gree go
u have made someone comed on someone face na
So if she go school she go sabi spoked well? lipsrsealed

Re: 'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English by sauceEEP(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Comedy skit
Re: 'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English by falcon01: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
common Engrish she cannot spoke.

besides she looks like the Babcock Rètard Banging, Doggy giving, Butt cheek slapping, Dïck sucking, cum swallowing Lady.
Re: 'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English by Chrisrare: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lol.. All these afonja girls will not kill person.
Re: 'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English by Treasure17(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Comed indeed

Re: 'I Called Him And He Comed' - Celebrities Reacts To Lady's English by Treasure17(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Chrisrare:
Lol.. All these afonja girls will not kill person.
And you were not there o..

(1) (Reply)

“God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman / NDLEA Drama: CDQ Marks Birthday With Endowed Ladies In South Africa / Toke Makinwa Says She Needs B00bs Reduction As She Puts It On Display (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.