Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Teenagers Slaughter Prostitute In Hotel Room - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teenagers Slaughter Prostitute In Hotel Room (2189 Views)

Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room / Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenagers Slaughter Prostitute In Hotel Room by Abagworo(m): 12:12am On Nov 21, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Stories on This Section

Like a tale from the moonlight, three suspects who were being quizzed over murder in a hotel room have painted a gory and graphic picture on how they butchered a lady of easy virtue after making love to her in a hotel room.
A young Prostitute was on the 24th of October in Tonnet hotel, Ikotun, Lagos slaughtered and her body parts removed by an unknown killer who checked in with the female as Raji.
However, luck ran out on the murderer recently as he bumped into the manager of the hotel and the service boy who checked him in and served him with drinks.

The manager quickly contacted the Police and the Police responded swiftly and picked up the 18-year-old man who named one Ayo and Saheed as his accomplices.
One of the suspects, Olajide Alaka who checked into the hotel as Raji told Sunday Sun that he was contracted by Saheed popularly known as Nokia, a native doctor and a popular Fuji Musician to get female wrists for a wealthy man simply identified as Friday.
He said when he was given the job, he could not do it alone as he contacted his friend, Ayo who was praying in the church. According to him, Ayo initially objected but later agreed to assist him in carrying out the dastardly act when he told him that they could make as much as N100,000 each.

He said when he took Ayo to Saheed, they met Friday sitting down with Saheed and they negotiated for N60,000 which Friday made part payment of N15, 000 after Saheed has placed them on oath of secrecy.
He said he gave Ayo N4,000 and used N2,500 to procure a room in the hotel while they were searching for a prospective victim. According to him, when they could not get one, they went back to Saheed to give him the situation report and met him disappointed that we were not able to meet with his demand.
According to him, Ayo vowed to deal with them if they failed to meet his target to deliver the consignment to a prospective buyer.

He said Friday and Saheed took them to a brothel in Aso Rock area of Ikotun where Friday pointed at a Lady prostitute who he said would be cheap and willing to follow them anywhere in the state.
Continuing, Alaka (Raji) said why Ayo went for the girl, he quickly ran to the hotel where he hid a sharp and short matchet and waited for their arrival.
He said when Ayo and the victim finally arrived the room, they all took a bottle of small stout each and Ayo started making love to the girl while he was watching a television programme.
Alaka continued that when the love bird became tired of making love, the prostitute slept off and Ayo signaled to him that it was time to execute their evil mission “I took the cutlass, tip-toed to where the girl was sleeping, covered her mouth with my left hand and used a sharp matchet to slash her throat like a goat while Ayo was holding tight her legs. The lady was shouting but her voice could not be heard because I had already slashed her throat”.

According to him, he and Ayo left the hotel room around 04.00am and eventually delivered the wrists to Saheed who was highly elated on seeing the consignment and promised to pay us our balance when Friday comes back. He revealed that until the arrest, Friday and Saheed had not paid them their N45, 000 balance each.
On his own, Ayo who corroborated Alaka story said that Saheed begged them to assist in procuring the female part as Friday had promised to sponsor him in launching his musical album.

He admitted making love to the lady two times before they carried out the dastardly act.
“I really enjoyed having sex with the lady. I had two rounds of sex but with the lady before I got tired and that was why I did not summon the courage to kill her myself”, he added. He regretted joining Alaka in carrying out the dastardly act as he was undergoing deliverance in a church for spiritual cleansing.

Saheed who claimed to be a popular musician revealed that he met Friday in a drinking joint where he bought him drinks and pepper soup. “Since about one year now that I met him, my life has not been the same as he lavished money on me and sprayed me each time I go for musical show. So I did not have the courage to object to bring the wrists when he contacted me”.

A detective who confided in Sunday Sun said Saheed had been in the business for a very long time as he allegedly told Ayo and Alaka during their bargain that other contractors were collecting less than N40, 000 to procure human parts.
However Saheed who denied the allegation said he told them that other boys were charging less than N40, 000 to convince them to carry out the job and to enable them beat down their price.

The state Police spokesman, Mr Frank Mba who said the Police were closing in on the fleeing Friday assured that in no distant time, the man would be facing interrogation. He said the commissioner of Police has declared Friday wanted urging anyone who knows his whereabouts to report to the nearest Police station.
Re: Teenagers Slaughter Prostitute In Hotel Room by Blazay(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2010
Is this not supposed to be in the Crime's section?

Like a tale from the moonlight, three suspects who were being quizzed over murder in a hotel room have painted a gory and graphic picture on how they butchered

a lady of easy virtue

after making love
to her in a hotel room.

I bet she came and went at the same time.
Of what use is the juju gonna be if the lady's virtue was easy? grin

One of the suspects, Olajide Alaka

18-year-old man who named one Ayo and Saheed as his accomplices.

“I really enjoyed having sex with the lady. I had two rounds of sex but with the lady before I got tired and that was why I did not summon the courage to kill her myself”, he added.

undecided lipsrsealed

Only in Lagos I swear.

Awon "Fuji Garbage".
Re: Teenagers Slaughter Prostitute In Hotel Room by redsun(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2010
When movies depict nigerians as savages,some of will start talking rubbish in denial but the fact remains that fundamental and systematic ignorance have reduced average nigerians to walking corpses.
Re: Teenagers Slaughter Prostitute In Hotel Room by redsun(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2010
How can breathing humans be so deranged to think of such a macabre act as a way of making money?
Re: Teenagers Slaughter Prostitute In Hotel Room by Abagworo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2010
Some people believe nollywood is real.
Re: Teenagers Slaughter Prostitute In Hotel Room by redsun(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2010
the kind of movies people produces and watches reflects their state of mind.
Re: Teenagers Slaughter Prostitute In Hotel Room by WilyWily5: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2010
Yoruba people na wah for una, gbomogbo people .
Re: Teenagers Slaughter Prostitute In Hotel Room by gestapo(f): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2010
Wily+Wily:

Yoruba people na wah for una, gbomogbo people .

Shut the hell up bozo, news like these are viewed by the outside world as a Nigerian crime, not from the western part or however you wanna sugarcoat it, dundee united angry
Re: Teenagers Slaughter Prostitute In Hotel Room by Abagworo(m): 12:48am On Nov 22, 2010
My issue with this is that the kind of movies being put out by nollywood should be well scrutinized since a lot of people tend to believe that they are true life stories.
Re: Teenagers Slaughter Prostitute In Hotel Room by manmustwac(m): 12:50am On Nov 22, 2010
Slashing the babes throat like goat for N60 kay? You couldn't even (buy &wink kill a real goat for that money.

(1) (Reply)

Acn Senator (babafemi Ojudu) Talks On Fuel Subsidy. / A Nigerian Elected Judge Of International Criminal Court / Happy Birthday To The Sultan Of Sokoto At 57

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.